40: Flavors

Lu Jiuchen and the two arrived at the Institute of Giant Population and Breeding.

Because the content of this interview is quite private, the only participants are Professor Qiao, the director of the institute, and Brother Lu.

The environment for the interview was not serious, and it was conducted in a small room with warm decoration in the Institute.

Lu Jiuchen and Yan Shengting were sitting on the three-person sofa.

Professor Qiao and Brother Lu sat opposite them.

Between the two sides is a round white short table. There are room temperature juice, bananas, apples and other fruits on the table, as well as some small pastries.

Professor Qiao first poured juice for several people, and then said to Lu Jiuchen and Yan Shengting: "Professor Lu has already told me about your situation. It took only eight days after the initial conclusion, and the hcg surged to that of an ordinary person in a month. It is true that I have never encountered this state before. But I have not encountered it before, it does not mean that it is abnormal, nor does it mean that it will not appear again in the future.”

"I invited you here today mainly because I hope to collect more information and see if I can find something different from ordinary giant partners. Our questions may involve privacy, so you don't have to feel shy. No matter how detailed it is, no matter how difficult it is to say Please speak up."

Yan Shengting nodded calmly.

Lu Jiuchen politely said yes.

Seeing that they were all in a good mood, Professor Qiao continued: "Then let's start our first question. Do you think there is anything about the other party that is obviously different from others? Or, what attracts the other party?" about you."

Brother Lu turned on the computer and started recording.

Yan Shengting held Lu Jiuchen's hand, and said to Professor Qiao, "Before I met him, I was not interested in any human race, but the first time I saw him, I was sure that I wanted him."

"If I had to say what attracted me, it was probably a feeling, a feeling that made me want to have him no matter what. And the later contact also proved that he is indeed the person I want."

"Then what about you? Little friend Lu."

Lu Jiuchen thought about it seriously.

"At first, it was his appearance and temperament that attracted me. His appearance is really outstanding, and his aura is very strong. After getting to know him, I found that he is very interesting to talk to, caring for others, and very caring. will be seductive."

Speaking of provocative, Lu Jiuchen couldn't help but glance at Yan Shengting.

"He is really sexy, looks, figure, walking posture, personal ability, and even the smell of his body. He is like a collection of hormones to me. In fact, I was not that sexy before, but I met him. From now on, it seems that only that kind of thing is on my mind.”

Lu Jiuchen smiled a little embarrassedly, "Did I say it too bluntly?"

"No, what we need is the honesty of both of you."

Professor Qiao looked at the three words "sexual attraction" circled in the notebook, his eyes drifted over the words such as appearance, personality, ability, etc., and finally landed on "taste". After thinking for a while, he raised his eyes and asked Lu Jiuchen: " Just now you mentioned a very special thing, "smell", is there any smell on General Yan?"

Yan Shengting also turned his head to look at Lu Jiuchen, but Lu Jiuchen had never mentioned it to him before.

Thinking of the scent, Lu Jiuchen subconsciously licked his lower lip. Yan Shengting brought the juice at the right time. Lu Jiuchen smiled at him, took a sip of the juice, and continued: "Yes. It's similar to mint, but not quite. Same."