18: Mountain

It was almost noon when Jusha and his team arrived at the hotel. They had agreed to put down their luggage and go downstairs for lunch, but everyone arrived, but Lu Jiuchen and Yan Yaoting did not come for a long time.

Mediterranean didn't dare to contact Yan Yaoting, thinking that he and Lu Jiuchen shared a room, so he sent a message to the approachable Lu Jiuchen to invite them down for dinner.

The news came to nothing.

After struggling for a while, he called Lu Jiuchen again.

No one answered the phone either.

He got up early in the morning and took another half-day car ride. Everyone was hungry, and it was not easy for them to wait with him in the Mediterranean Sea, so he arranged for others to eat first, and he ran upstairs to invite people.

He was actually very reluctant to go.

One is that Yan Yaoting feels too oppressive, and he subconsciously doesn't want to contact him.

The second is that Yan Yaoting is currently in the period of bonding fever, even if the bonding fever has not yet broken out, it is not guaranteed that he will have some intimate contact with Lu Sanshao. If he bumped into it when he knocked on the door, wouldn't he become a lantern in the toilet——shine shit (seeking death)?

But the problem is that the identities of these two people are very unusual, if he doesn't even notify the meal in place, he is looking for death!

Now we can only pray that the Jade Emperor will bless him to go at the right time.

He muttered at the door for a long time to build up his mind, and knocked on the door lightly three times.

no response.

He exhaled, and took three more snaps.

Still no response.

He took another breath, and just as he was about to buckle a third time, the door opened.

Yan Yaoting appeared at the door.

The clothes are neatly dressed, but the t-shirt is not tucked into the trousers as usual, but is exposed outside, it is crazy, the person who is usually expressionless is frowning at this moment, looking down at him , Unpleasant emotions are clearly written on his face!

He realized in an instant that he was really bad, and his oily scalp tensed up instantly, as if he could squeeze the few remaining hairs out of the hair follicles at any time.

The huge sense of crisis inspired his strong will to survive, and he suddenly thought of the straw, so he greeted Yan Yaoting with "Coach Yan", then raised his voice and rushed to the door and said, "Third Young Master, it's time for lunch. "

Yan Yaoting frowned, but said nothing.

A male voice lower than usual came from inside: "You guys eat, don't worry about us."

Mediterranean hurriedly gave an enthusiastic "hey", and then asked loudly, "Are you two still participating in the team building activity in the afternoon?"

According to the plan, a group building game will be organized in the conference room of the hotel this afternoon. The game will start at 2:00 and end at 5:00, and then there will be free time for activities.

Lu Jiuchen: "Sorry, I won't participate."

Mediterranean didn't raise any objection, so he rushed inside and said "Okay, I understand, you two have a good rest", then nodded and bowed to Yan Yaoting to say goodbye, turned stiffly and entered the elevator.