46: Wedding

Lu Jiuchen looked at the white tube top wedding dress over and over again. The more he looked at it, the more he was satisfied, and the more he looked, the more he looked forward to it.

Fortunately, he didn't need to suffer for too long, because the music for the wedding ceremony had already sounded.

Baimi closed the closet door, walked out with his arms around his waist, and saw that he was still looking back with glowing eyes, she couldn't help but reminded with a smile, "Can you put away the expression? You look like this, and anyone knows that you don't like it." Kindness, let alone General Yan?"

Lu Jiuchen forced himself to look back and adjust his facial expression.

Bai Mi said again: "That's right. This stuff will only be fresh when General Yan is completely unaware. If you show your feet in the middle, the impact will plummet."

Lu Jiuchen said "I know", and after a while he pestered the rice with his elbow.

"As expected of you, you really didn't disappoint me."

Gentleman Baimi saluted, "Thank you for the compliment." After saying this, he added, "It's a little troublesome to put on the wedding dress. Later, try to go back to the bedroom early, and I will help you wear it."

"good!"

When they walked out of the dressing room, the lights in the auditorium had been dimmed, and the layout of the auditorium could only be vaguely seen through the small lights on the ceiling.

Right in front of the auditorium is a circular stage, which is connected to a road paved with cherry blossom petals. In the middle of the road, there is an arch woven with flowers, and in front of the arch, there are two white round light paths branching in opposite directions.

Accompanied by Bai Mi, Lu Jiuchen came to the end of one of the round light paths, and at the end of this path stood a tall black figure.

There is no doubt that it must be Yan Shengting.

The noise of the auditorium suddenly disappeared completely.

After a moment of silence, two beams of white lights shone on the two poles of the Yuandeng trail, and the two grooms of the wedding also appeared in front of everyone.

There was a subdued commotion in the crowd.

Lu Jiuchen vaguely heard words such as "five-star general" and "military merit".

His line of sight has been at the end of the round light path since the spotlight was turned on.

Although he couldn't see the clothes Yan Shengting was wearing clearly because he was too far away, he could tell from the dark green that he was wearing an officer's uniform.

Must be very handsome, right?

Just as Lu Jiuchen was thinking this way, he heard Bai Mi say to him outside the range of the spotlight, "Fuck, watch the stage, watch the stage." Lu Jiuchen looked towards the stage slowly, only to realize that there was no Know when a big screen comes on.

The big screen is divided into left and right halves.

Half of it is his picture, and the other half is Yan Shengting.

Lu Jiuchen had seen Yan Shengting dressed up as a five-star general in the news, but he used to wear a silver-gray mask, but now he doesn't.

He wore a general's hat with a large brim on his head, a dark green officer's uniform on his body, and a black belt around his waist. His long, strong legs like steel bars were wrapped in military trousers, and he wore a pair of black high-top military boots under his feet.