50: Early Morning

It was early in the morning that I realized that I was extremely sensitive to Yan Shengting's sex pheromone.

Before that, the smell on Yan Shengting's body was like the faint aroma left after the relatively strong top notes and middle notes had dissipated after spraying perfume for a few days. Because the smell is light and the impact is small, if he doesn't deliberately associate with that kind of thing, he will hardly have abnormalities.

But this morning when he was still asleep, he suddenly smelled the extremely strong aroma of peppermint. That feeling was like rubbing crushed mint juice on someone, it was very aggressive and influential, and before he was fully awake, his body responded before his consciousness.

Lu Jiuchen was young and energetic, even if he had two small things in his belly, the reaction that a man of his age should have was still the same. Usually he would raise the flag, but he would hold his breath for a few minutes before subsiding, but today it was strange, as the strong mint fragrance was continuously inhaled into his nasal cavity, his reaction became stronger and stronger, and he became completely awake.

He opened his eyes uncomfortably.

The room was dark, the curtains were closed, and there was no light coming through the middle of the curtains.

It should be very early, right?

He wanted to check the time, so he touched the bedside table. The man behind him noticed his movements and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

His lips were pressed against his ear when he spoke.

This kind of contact is actually very common, and it can appear in the daily relationship between the two of them almost anytime and anywhere. In the past, Lu Jiuchen didn't feel anything unusual except that he felt sweet and close.

But today he felt that the hot air exhaled from his mouth seemed to be no longer hot air, but a mint-flavored stimulant, which made him even more restless.

Brother Lu just checked him the day before yesterday.

Brother Lu said that for ordinary people, after three months, the condition of the fetus is basically stable, and couples can also have intercourse.

They are now two months old. Although the growth and development of his baby is obviously faster according to the previous data, it is better to wait for a while to be safe.

Lu Jiuchen firmly remembered this.

And he couldn't do it, if he told the man about his situation, it would only make the man worry about him and feel uncomfortable with him.

He didn't want the man to suffer, so he didn't mention his physical condition, but said in a hoarse voice, "I just want to see what time it is."

Yan Shengting took the mobile phone from the bed with his backhand, and the dim light flashed by, Yan Shengting said: "Four in the morning. It's still early, go to sleep."

After finishing speaking, he put down the phone, and turned sideways to hug Lu Jiuchen again.

As soon as he leaned forward, the thick sex pheromones surrounded Lu Jiuchen again.

Lu Jiuchen recited "Venture Capital" in his heart.

When he did this in the past, he suppressed his energy even before he had memorized the definition and connotation of the first chapter.

Although he is also reciting silently now, the irritating mint scent is still pouring into his nostrils.

It was like a ball of dry grass on the prairie was ignited. He took a mini household fire extinguisher to put out the fire, and a blower as tall as him was next to him to help the fire. So the fire on the prairie was not only not extinguished, but burned more and more intense .