39: Pregnancy

In the next half an hour, Lu Jiuchen had another blood test and an abdominal radiography.

But the expressions of Brother Lu and the accompanying researcher not only did not relax, but also became more complicated.

In the living room of the villa.

Lu Erge and others squatted or sat around the coffee table. On the coffee table were two blood test reports, abdominal imaging reports, and several laptops. The computers displayed all the recorded pregnant women/ Husband blood test summary form.

Lu Jiuchen and Yan Shengting were sitting opposite them.

Although the second brother Lu did not announce the final conclusion, Lu Jiuchen also heard that there was an abnormality in his blood test value.

According to the iron law of giant race reproduction summed up by population reproduction experts in the past hundreds of years, the hcg in the blood of the human race partner, that is, the human chorionic gonadotropin, will rise sharply one month after the first marriage.

But after only eight days, hcg has reached the state of an ordinary human partner for a month.

Judging from the indicators alone, he was indeed pregnant.

But the time since his initial marriage was too short, and the blood test index was too high, so that the second brother Lu and other researchers even suspected that there was an abnormality in the embryo in his womb.

"Can't you see the result of the radiography?" Lu Jiuchen asked with a pale face.

"There is not enough time for the embryo to develop, and the gestational sac can't even be seen on the angiography, let alone the abnormality removal." Brother Lu said.

"Then when will it be confirmed whether the embryo is normal?"

"The first abnormality removal can be performed two months after the first marriage of the giant couple. Your situation is very special, and we are not sure when it will be found out."

"And what we are worried about now is not only whether the embryo is normal, but also your health problems, because its development is too abnormal. We searched all the files and could not find a similar case."

Yan Shengting had no expression on his face, "Everything is about Xiao Jiu's health. If the pregnancy process may endanger Xiao Jiu's life, I am willing to give up now..."

"It's not that far yet, is it?"

Lu Jiuchen quickly interrupted him.

He admitted that when he heard that the blood test indicators were abnormal, he panicked; when he heard his second brother say that his health might be endangered, his brain went blank.

But when he heard Yan Shengting's decision without hesitation, he suddenly calmed down again, and felt that there was nothing to be afraid of, because Yan Shengting was always standing behind him and was his strongest support.

What's more, this little life in his stomach is the only offspring of the person he loves deeply, and also his only offspring, so he can't hastily decide whether he will stay or not before the conclusion is reached.

He had to give it a try, for the man, for the little life, and for himself, try bravely.

Yan Shengting still insisted, Lu Jiuchen said before him: "I know you are worried about me, but I didn't show any discomfort, which means that he didn't cause any harm to me, at least for now."

Yan Shengting pursed his lips.

Lu Jiuchen added: "What the second brother said just now is just speculation about the worst possible situation because there is no precedent to follow. What if he has no problems? What if he is normal?"