7: New Good Man

Lu Jiuchen coaxed the man into the cloakroom, while he leaned on the head of the bed and stretched his neck to look in.

Of course, he knew what kind of underpants he had, and he insisted on asking the man to help him, for no other reason than to tease him.

Hearing the sound of closing the closet door, he quickly grabbed his mobile phone and pretended to browse the news. When the man walked into the bedroom, he put down his mobile phone as usual and looked into his hand.

It's quite a big ball, you don't need to ask to know it's boxers.

"Really conservative," he remarked mockingly.

Yan Yaoting neatly folded his panties and put them next to him, and put the ice packs together.

"Then what do you want to wear? How many straps? Not tight?"

"That's sentimentality."

The way Lu Jiuchen said this was beautiful and proud, like a peacock with its tail open, especially attractive, Yan Yaoting's hand twitched, and he turned his back behind his back.

"Don't toss about at night, take a good rest. Don't go out for the next two days."

Lu Jiuchen intentionally asked, "What are you tossing about?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I just don't know."

"The sprain is not healed, don't use that leg."

Lu Jiuchen said "Oh", "That's it."

Yan Yaoting helplessly put a glass of water on the bedside table, knelt and half-kneeled to look at him.

Lu Jiuchen's heart beat faster when he watched him, he looked away unnaturally, and then moved back after a while, "Why, did you suddenly discover the charm of a few straps?"

"I should go." Yan Yaoting's voice was tender.

Only then did Lu Jiuchen realize that it was already very late, and the man should go back.

It's also really strange, he has only known the man for two days, and he still feels reluctant to leave the man. But thinking of seeing each other often in the future, this emotion quickly disappeared again.

He raised his hand gracefully and moved his five fingers, "That's fine, good night."

"Good night."

Lu Jiuchen watched Yan Yaoting walk out of the bedroom, he heard the footsteps gradually moving away, the front door opened and closed, the roar of the car engine, until finally he couldn't even hear the roar.

The villa was completely quiet.

Lu Jiuchen took a deep breath, and the air seemed to still be filled with the pleasant smell of the man.

There were too many sweet firsts and ambiguous details in his relationship with men today. He got into the quilt, closed his eyes and thought about it. set an alarm.

In the confinement room, a tall man lay flat on a metal bed.

He was only wearing camouflage trousers with tight feet, his muscular upper body was exposed, and his broad and thick chest rose and fell with his breathing.

The clock moved toward 3:55, and the man suddenly opened his eyes.

He got up and sat on the edge of the bed, with his legs spread wide apart, his upper body arched forward, his elbows resting on his legs, he said nothing, and his face was expressionless. It is constantly twitching, and the camouflage is gradually stretched out of shape.