43: When Will Be The Wedding Held?

Bai Mi's "I'm done" almost choked Lu Jiuchen to death.

Lu Jiuchen actually wanted to tell his three friends that they had been upgraded to become uncles, but because of the provisions of the confidentiality agreement, he could only hold back his thoughts.

Not long after, Yan Shengting came back with strawberries.

The bright red strawberries are stained with small crystal clear drops of water, neatly stacked in a transparent glass bowl, piled up into a cone like a pyramid, and on the side of the cone, there is also a delicate strawberry Silver dinner fork.

Yan Shengting put the glass bowl in front of Lu Jiuchen, picked up the fork and put it in Lu Jiuchen's hand, Lu Jiuchen smiled at him, and he patted Lu Jiuchen's back tenderly.

Very warm and sweet scene.

Bai Mi was fascinated by watching.

The scene in front of him suddenly turned into an unreal underwater world, he and Xiao Jiu switched places, and beside him was a man wearing a silver-gray mask, who also put the strawberry bowl in front of him like Coach Yan...

"Xiaomi? Xiaomi?"

Bai Mi regained consciousness, and saw Lu Jiuchen had stood up, holding a silver dinner fork with a strawberry on it.

"Just say what you want, why are you so pitiful, as if I abused you." Lu Jiuchen teased.

Bai Mi quickly reacted, and complained: "I don't want to eat it, I'm going to throw up after eating your dog food."

Having said that, Baimi still reached out to remove the strawberry and put it in his mouth whole.

The strawberry was very big, and a little red juice spilled out from the corner of his mouth. He tore off the napkin and wiped it, crumpled the tissue and put it beside him, and said to Lu Jiuchen, "Do you like eating strawberries very much recently?" Jiu Chen also likes fruit, but he doesn't seem to have a particular preference.

Lu Jiuchen gave another one to the third and fourth children, and at the same time said to Baimi, "I really like it." It's sweet and sour, and very fragrant, so it won't cause nausea.

"Then come to my house to pick strawberries tomorrow?" Bai Mi asked.

The Bai family started out as a catering business. In order to improve the quality of catering, they made a special trip to expand the upstream supply chain. The ingredients used in their catering brands are all produced in-house, and there are naturally fruits like strawberries that often appear in restaurants.

When Lu Jiuchen heard this, he patted Yan Shengting's leg with one hand, and looked at Yan Shengting with bright eyes without saying a word.

Yan Shengting raised his teacup to Baimi, "Thank you."

Bai Mi is not used to getting along with Yan Shengting even now, so he raised his teacup in return, took a sip and asked the third and fourth children if they would like to participate, the third and fourth children agreed immediately, and Bai Mi said to several people: "You all know the location Bar?"

Lu Jiuchen: "Or the ecological fruit and vegetable base in fifty miles in the southern suburbs?"

"right."

"Then I know."

Baimi said again: "It's late and the weather is too hot, let's all go early? How about meeting at 8:30 in the morning? After picking, you can go around the base to see if there is anything else you want, and have a meal together at noon." .”

Lu Jiuchen has often lost energy and felt dizzy since the onset of pregnancy symptoms. These days, he usually sleeps until eight or nine in the morning.