58: Thanks To Hands

Lu Jiuchen never thought that the one who followed Yan Shengting upstairs would be a strange giant.

Had he known this was the case, he would have closed the door first!

He stepped between Baimi and the giant in two steps, and blocked Baimi with his body. He planned to ask the giant to avoid it temporarily and let Yan Shengting help Xiaomi get his hands out first, but before he even opened his mouth, the giant spoke first.

"Do you need help?"

When the giant spoke, he tilted his head slightly, looking behind Lu Jiuchen, it was obvious that he was talking to Baimi.

Does he know Xiaomi?

Lu Jiuchen observed the giant's mask subconsciously.

Metal material, silver-gray, almost covers the whole face, and on the edge of this mask close to the ears, there is actually the word "z07" engraved on it.

So he is the person Xiaomi has liked for eight years!

Why did it happen at such a time!

Put yourself in his shoes, if this happened when he and Yan Shengting first met, he would probably die in shame!

Lu Jiuchen silently lighted the wax for the rice in his heart.

Then again, after realizing that it was z07 who came, Lu Jiuchen was not sure if being in the middle of them was what Xiaomi needed.

He looked back at Baimi.

Bai Mi smiled at him.

Although laughing was uglier than crying, Lu Jiuchen understood what he meant.

He made an "ok" mouth shape, and said to the giant, "Then please", then walked to Yan Shengting's side, grabbed Yan Shengting's hand, "I want to eat fruit."

"Let's go down then."

Two people enter the elevator.

In just a few short steps, Lu Jiuchen quickly calmed down from the shock of Baimi's hand being stuck and the sudden appearance of z07. After calming down, Lu Jiuchen noticed another thing that he almost ignored. details.

Yesterday, he originally planned to ask Baimi to come over that night, but Yan Shengting asked him to postpone it until today. He was still very puzzled at the time, but now that he saw z07, what else does he not understand?

Yan Shengting did it on purpose.

He even suspected that the last time he was on the island, he had arranged for Xiaomi's room to be next to z07's.

Yan Shengting did that obviously for him, because he knew that Xiaomi was his best friend, and he also knew that he was particularly worried about his relationship.

He looked sideways at Yan Shengting.

Yan Shengting asked what's wrong.

Lu Jiuchen smiled and said, "Why are you so nice?"

"Because you deserve it."

This man can really do things that move him anytime, anywhere.

Lu Jiuchen stared at the man for a few seconds, walked in front of him, raised his face, Yan Shengting lowered his head cooperatively, and Lu Jiuchen pecked his lips.

"This is your reward."

"Is this reward too small?"

"Then what do you want?"

"Let's take a picture tomorrow morning and go to the kitchen."

Lu Jiuchen laughed, "Is this rewarding you or me?"