38: Bonfire

Back at the camp, Yan Shengting sent the mutton and blood to the kitchen, and went to the next door to buy some ginger and green onions, and washed them in the sink.

Lu Jiuchen stood behind him, resting his chin on his strong arm, "General Yan, can I help?"

"Go and rest."

"But I want to help."

Yan Shengting turned his head to look at him, Lu Jiuchen quickly smiled, Yan Shengting simply found a big iron basin, put two green onions in it, and handed him the basin with the onions.

"Clean this up."

"Obey!"

After finally getting a job from the man, Lu Jiuchen was full of sense of mission, and sat in the corner with the basin, and began to fight with the two scallions.

He has never done this kind of thing before, but he has never eaten pork and seen pigs running.

He carefully peeled off the muddy white skin of the scallions bit by bit, and carefully cut off the roots with kitchen scissors. When he hurriedly sent the scallions to the sink for cleaning, he realized that Yan Shengting had The scallion and ginger have been washed, and they have been chopped and put on the mutton!

As for the two he washed, they were useless at all!

Got coaxed again!

He clenched his fist and punched the man on the back.

Yan Shengting held his hand, Lu Jiuchen wanted to beat him, Yan Shengting asked helplessly, "Why do you have to work with your hands?"

"Hands aren't for work, so what else can you do?!"

"There are still many things that can be done."

"For example?"

Seeing that he was unwilling to let go, Yan Shengting simply pressed his hand on the camouflage.

Lu Jiuchen couldn't help laughing out loud, and stopped hitting him. After he had laughed enough, he withdrew his hand proudly, raised it in the air, moved his five fingers nimbly, and finally made a big c.

"That's right, my hands aren't made for work."

Yan Shengting smiled, "I have to stew the mutton soup first, if you are bored, go out and play with them, they should have time."

Lu Jiuchen didn't want to, so he just wanted to accompany Yan Shengting.

Seeing this, Yan Shengting pointed to the stool in the corner, "Then sit there obediently."

Lu Jiuchen sat down obediently, and opened the friend group at will.

The group is very lively, everyone is sharing the process of cooking ingredients by their own giants, the shooting angles are different, and the shooting content is also different. But just watching these videos, Lu Jiuchen can find a problem:

All the partners of the giant race did not participate in labor, so he felt amazing, which is basically impossible in the couples/husbands and wives in human society.

He asked in the group.

Liu Yi replied to him: [I know this. 】

The education the giants have received since childhood is that their partners bear the pain of gestating offspring, giving birth and breastfeeding, and most of the responsibilities of raising their offspring, so they should take good care of their partners in other aspects. So generally speaking, giants would not allow their partners to intervene in housework, no matter how small things were.