(2) Stay Omega Stay

Chapter 2.

                Everyone looked at my mother as if she had spoken a completely different language. It wasn't that long until I realized why they were all so shocked, beside the fact that I'm alive and home. When I was taken, from what I was told, my mother never spoke. She hardly raised my brother's because she was beating herself over the fact that I was dead. The fact that was more than untrue.

                My father released me, and looked at my mother with a sparkle that I knew had just formed at her words. He hasn't heard her voice in years, and now he finally has. I can't imagine the amount of relief he is feeling after finally hearing her, and the happiness that has filled his shattered heart. His daughter is finally home, and his mate has spoken.

                "My girls." My dad breathed, his voice rough yet welcoming at the same time. "My sweet Penelope, gosh you are so beautiful."

                I bit my lip to hold back the tears as I formed the first words to my parents. "I'm not mad at you for doing what you did, I love you guys so much." The salty tears leaked down my face and down into the crystal looking snow.

                "Let's not think about that." My mom said rubbing my shoulders affectionately as she smiled kindly at me. "All that matters is that you're here, and alive."

                "Oh One Cent." I felt Rylan throw his arm over my shoulder in a brotherly fashion, his grin almost contagious. "I've waiting so long to call you that, but I'm so happy to finally meet my sister."

                "I can't wait to get to know you too Rylan." I hugged him tightly to me, my head resting comfortably on his chest. "You're the family I've always wanted."

                "And we promise to be that." My dad kissed my forehead tenderly before turning around to see Lucian patiently waiting behind us. "Lucian, you've gotten big."

                "Alpha Cooper, Celia." He nodded at both my parents. "It's been more than a decade, I, without a doubt, have gotten older."

                "You're my daughter's mate I presume." Dad stated, his eyes swirling with emotion.

                "Yes." Lucian nodded, locking eyes with me filled with tenderness. "She is."

                Lucian walked over to shake my father's hand, but what he didn't expect was to also be pulled into a hug by him. I was pushed into the embrace by my mother, and soon we were all in a small pack hugging each other. My smile couldn't fade as I witnessed both my parents wound with so much relief, that even their aura reeked of it.

                "Welcome to the family." My dad said as he stared down at Lucian and I. "Both of you."

                I will never forget the comforting feel of being home, but the thought of my brother still gnawed at the back of my head. My mother was losing a child the moment she finally set eyes on me. I don't want to watch her as she crumbles the moment we see his dead and broken body.

                Shaking my head, I pushed out of my family's embrace and looked at them with sorrowful eyes. "I want to see Clayton."

                The moment I spoke, my mother's eyes filled with tears. "He's still in surgery, it's uncertain if he will pull through or not."

                "It's my fault, it's all my fault this happened to him." I rambled, my own tears spilling down my cheeks. "He's going to die because of me whether or not he makes it through today."