New Book!

Hi all my lovely fans!

I just wanted to let you know that I have a new book available on Wattpad for you guys to read! It's super different than anything I've written before, but I think it is just absolutely incredible and fun! If you really love some sci-fi/fantasy/romance I think you would LOVE it! It's absolutely thrilling and exciting and never has anything boring going on. If you really love Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses you will LOVE this!! (Hardly any filler chapters of the sort so it's super action-packed.) 

Here is the description for ya'll:

Planet Eden: The Garden

In a world where the Blessed and the Cursed are divided, all is right in the world of Planet Eden. That is until Flara uses her own powers to satisfy her desires to kill. Not a day later, after the death of a Blessed man, she is on the run from the crime she is accused of. Exterminators hired by the Blessed Royal Family embark on a quest to take Flara dead or alive. She runs into the most intriguing acquaintances desperate to have her join their revolution in the hopes of creating absolute peace. Fighting for her life and battling the need for death or love, she encounters the most unexpected.

 After all, she did kill the Prince's best friend.

Book #1

HOW AMAZING DOES THAT SOUND!

I'm super excited for it omg.

The first four chapters are up, so you may look at it and tell me what you think :)

Love you guys!

-Pamela