(16) Stay Omega Stay

Chapter 16.

The exact moment London threw her arms around Clayton, he immediately snatched her into a passionate kiss. I looked away, a blush forming on my cheeks. It was too intimate for me to look but I needed to to see my brother. He's been in a coma ever since I got here, the least I could do is really see him for the first time.

When they pulled away, I watched as my brother gave a huge grin towards his grandparents who each gave him a satisfactory hug. My parents were next, my mother weeping as she held him close to her chest. She kissed his blonde hair, her fingers exploring every inch of him to make sure he was really there and alive.

Then suddenly it all became quiet, and it was like the parting of the Red Sea. Everyone turned to look at me as my violet eyes locked onto his golden ones. He was sitting up in the bed now, clearly showing her had enough of laying down. I looked at each of my family members before slowly approaching him.

Clayton moved his hand and patted the seat next to him where I sat facing him. He stuck his hand out, almost in a mocking way before speaking. "I'm Clayton, and you must be my beautiful sister Penelope."

I grinned at him cheekily before tossing myself into his arms. He was alive and talking. He wasn't laying practically dead in a hospital bed anymore. He was here which means I beat the sacrifice. Clayton wouldn't die, and I made sure of that. I'm home, and nothing else will ever matter more to me than family.

After releasing from our hug, my brother brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to met you."

"I've wanted to meet the famous Clayton." I teased, somehow it coming naturally to me. "My idiotic brother who nearly got himself killed trying to find me."

"You're here aren't you?" He clarified, flicking my nose with his pointer finger before looking around the room. His eyes widened immensely, them looking just over my left shoulder. "You."

"You seem thrilled to see me, Clayton." Lilura rolled her eyes at him, her arms crossed tightly at her chest. "Believe me, I would be anywhere but here if it didn't mean I just helped save your life.

"I thought you'd never change." He shook his head at her. "You're always one to play games."

"Well," Lilura blushed slightly, her tan skin turning a dark shade of red. "Someone changed my mind of wolves, and I've chosen the winning side."

"What do you mean the winning side?" His eyebrows creased in wonder and concern.

"Oh brother you've missed a lot these past two months." Rylan chuckled nearly cutting off the circulation to his head he was hugging him so tightly.

Clayton viewed his very pregnant looking mate. "Oh believe me, I've realized that."

«»

"Everyone's nearly back from their assignment Penelope." Rylan spoke as he rested back in the armchair he was sitting in. "They no doubt will be thrilled once they see Clayton back from the dead."

We all rolled our eyes at his bad joke, Lucian raising an eyebrow at him before gripping my hand gently. The love-seat we were seated in made me feel squished as he got more comfortable, his concern for me easily seen. I gave him a small smile before kissing his cheek gently.