(35) Stay Omega Stay

Chapter 35.

Arriving home was not as bad as I had feared. My mother had greeted me with open arms and a loving smile. The surrounding pack members bowed their heads in respect, knowing better than to disrespect my parents and me. I was their Alpha's daughter, and I was visiting. They couldn't do anything else but deal with it. My father had pulled me into a huge hug, a smile clear on his face as he embraced me. Rylan was soon to follow, Kory just behind me to do that same.

I was greeted with nothing but kindness and congratulations. However, I felt like I wasn't the one they should've been congratulating. It was my parents who were getting married. I corrected them, explaining that this was my parents moment to celebrate for themselves, not for me to be celebrated. Oliver came out of the pack house followed by Lilura, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"What do you mean not congratulate you?" He asked in astonishment. "You are healthy now, and that's something to be thankful for."

"I know." I smiled coyly, placing my hands on my stomach for comfort. "I just want this to be about mom and dad."

"Oh, it is Sweetie!" My mother chuckled, watching as my grandmother came bursting with her voice. "Celia and Cooper are getting married! I've been waiting for this for so long."

"We know Emilia." My mom placed her hand happily on her arm. "Let's get you cleaned up and ready for tomorrow. It's a big day!"

"Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" I giggled, walking with my family as they guided me inside.

I was able to catch up with everyone the night before the wedding. My parents happily discussed the occurrences in the pack. Apparently, I was always a big discussion, but their opinions about me started changing the more my parents spoke to them. They were very strong and convincing leaders, equally talking to the pack and reversing their opinions. It was a great tactic that they were able to help my name.

My parents left not long after I arrived to go to sleep. She would be waking up earlier than him to get her makeup and hair done. She seemed nervous when she went to bed, almost as if she couldn't believe she was actually getting married. My dad sent a wink my way, a grin on his face one I knew meant that his wedding day was something he had really been looking forward to.

I spoke with Lilura, excited with her that she was sharing the same joy I was going through. She was only a month pregnant, but she was looking forward to the child. Her concern could be clear in her voice, and I couldn't understand why. I found the courage to ask her, and her response caused me to worry as well.

"Werewolves have never been mated to a witch in all of their existence," Lily explained as she rapidly talked with her hands. "This child could risk getting bullied or it can be put in danger for being a half breed. There could be both species wanting my baby dead, or the child's power could be stronger than what both Oliver and I can imagine."

"You have nothing to worry about Lily." I tried to console her, but even I was a bit nervous for her. This was something that was new, and people would probably not take it lightly. Of course, I would support my best friend in any way I could. "The child will always have people who will protect it."

"I sure hope so." She gave me a soft smile before she went to bed. My eye caught Olivers, who I immediately had been listening in on our conversation.

I could only assume that she had shared her worries with him, but the look on his face showed that she didn't go into exact specifics with him. He was probably wondering as well what could happen to his child, but he probably wasn't imagining the same thing Lily was. His hands were gripping the armchair he was sitting in as he looked at me, his heart racing.