(26) Stay Omega Stay

Chapter 26.

I woke up in a cell, and I winced at the pain in my head. This was my pack, and they locked me up. How could they do this? How could they treat me this way? They need to understand me, what happened in the first place. There must be a way to get my parents to listen, for my entire family to listen. There had to be someone I could find.

"Mom!" I shouted, tears beginning to fill in my eyes. "Dad! Rylan!"

I wrapped my hands around the cell bars and felt the silver burn them. I cried out in pain and clutched my hands tightly. The stinging feeling didn't go away, and the betrayal tears turned into painful tears. I looked at my hands and watched as the blisters began to form and heal into scabs.

I ignored the fact that the bars were made of silver and put my hands on them again. I screamed in pain, hoping this would draw my family to me. I begged for them, crying for every family member that could hear me. I knew they could, their wolves senses could if they really tried.

"Stop, Penny." I heard him sigh. "It's no use."

My heart stopped, and I looked over at him, sitting in a cell next to me with his arms crossed. His shaggy golden hair was slightly covering his eyes, and his golden eyes seemed like they were almost glowing. He looked slightly discolored like there was something wrong with him.

"Clayton?" I asked, my breath hiccuping at the end.

"Stop hurting yourself," Clayton snapped, his anger is obvious. "I don't need you dying too."

I paused for a second, wondering what he meant. I don't know how long I was out, but it couldn't have been long. There was no window to tell if the sun was out, so there was no telling. However, the way he looked concluded the worst for me.

"London?" I asked, stepping closer to his side. "Felix?"

He looked at me with a cold stare before turning away. "The baby, he's too small, they don't know if he'll make it."

"And London?"

"She's recovering." He looked down at his hands. "Losing me is destroying her, and I don't know what to do."

"You can't do anything." I looked away as well, no longer able to see my brother. "You're dead."

"Damn it, Penny, you think I don't know that!" He shouted, standing up and pointing his finger at me. "You killed me. Why?"

"I thought you were Ayana." I sobbed, feeling the tears fall down my cheeks. "I didn't know, I didn't know it was you. Something in me just snapped."

"You gave in." He shook his head. "You were seeing things and you let your wolf take control. How could you do that?"

"I didn't want to do that it just happened." I tugged at my hair. "I thought it was Ayana but it was you, Clayton. I thought she was going to kill me, so I had to defend myself. Then I just... it just happened."

"Do you even know who you killed?" He screamed, grabbing me violently. I could feel him, and that terrified me even more. How could I feel him? "Fia, Sal, me, and possibly my son!"

"I thought Fia and Sal would be okay." I teared up, feeling the guilt continue to haunt me. "I killed so many witches, I didn't mean to I swear."

"You killed your grandparents." Clayton shoved me away and I fell to the ground. "If my son dies because of you, I will never forgive you."

I sat up completely and brought my knees to my chest. This has gone too far. I lost everything and everyone I love all because of who I am. I can't help but wonder what would've happened if I died and did the one thing that could help me. I don't want to believe that if I never came here everyone would still be alive. The war wouldn't have happened and my brother would be an alive and happy father to his newborn son.