***Chapter 35: The Fitting***

(VERY MILD smut this chapter. Use of a 'aphrodisiac-quirk'. MDNI. If you comment and you're a minor I'm blocking you. Just skip to the page break in the middle.)

 The escape from the press was much easier than you'd imagine, thanks to Toshinoris incredible strength and ability to effortlessly leap across the skyline. The people below were feral as they saw Toshinori open the window of his office, only to zoom out of it faster than they could click their cameras. You pressed your face close to his neck to avoid any unsavory pictures of you with bugs flying into your teeth or your hair glued to the tears that ran down your face.

You didn't understand how Toshi could travel like this regularly without any sort of glasses. After only one leap from a building your face was drenched with tears that pooled down your cheeks and onto his ripped suit as your eyes water. It was miserable, but damn if it wasn't much faster than sitting in a car and wading through traffic.

"Do you think anyone will be mad that you left the scene of the incident so soon?" You asked above the roar of the wind once you were a safe distance away.

"Cleaning up isn't my specialty." He laughed, "Why? Do you want me to go back?"

"Of course not! You haven't eaten lunch yet! I just- I don't want people to think you're shirking your duties to come with me."

"No one will think that. Besides, I thought you were overcoming your fear of the press?"

"I'm trying. It's only been less than an hour since I decided to try. Give me some grace."

"Sorry, darling." He kissed the side of your face, tears and all, "You're doing wonderfully so far, though I regret that we have to head back to the apartment so soon after you finally left."

"It's alright. You can't walk around in this torn hero suit all day. I'm surprised it hasn't flown off yet." You teased, twisting at a strip of fabric that was just begging to be ripped by your fingers.

"You're more than welcome to help me safely remove it once we're home." He teased again.

Your face flushed red as you playfully slapped his arm.

"You're terrible, you know that? What's gotten into you today?"

"I don't know," He confessed. "I'm sorry for coming on so strong."

"It's fine, I don't mind. I'm just surprised. Usually you aren't this brazen."

"A cold shower will clear my head." He announced as he landed with a grunt onto the patio of your shared apartment.

He set you down gracefully onto the stone floor and brushed himself off. You quickly wiped away the tear streaks on your cheeks and pressed your hair back into place. It would take some serious fussing to get it back into some semblance of 'neat', but you'd worry about that later.

"I'll make us some lunch while you're in there," You smiled at him. He tried to smile back, but you could see red creeping up his neck from beneath the collar of his hero suit.

"Or you could join me instead," He choked, almost as if he couldn't control himself.

"Toshi!" You squealed, face heating up. "You know that wouldn't work with my quirk."

You tried your best to deflect his brazen advances. They were so unlike him, so out of character that it felt strange to even be embarrassed by what he'd said. Sure, he was flirtatious. But he was never so outright... 'thirsty'.