******Chapter 37: Closer********

***************************** Suggestive content warning. Minors skip this chapter !!!!!! ********

Toshinori Yagi was ravenous for you within the tinted windows of the limo. He hadn't even been fully seated before he put the divider up between you and the driver.

He pulled you into his lap before the door was even closer behind you and he was merciless as his kisses began again.

He was feverish against you, his hands tracing every inch of exposed skin like he would surely die if he didn't touch you. He was nowhere near as ravenous as he'd been the other day, but he certainly was nowhere near as tame as you'd expect. No matter how much skin he exposed, how much of the dress he pulled away from you, he still wanted more. For a moment, you regretted how modest you'd insisted the dress be.

"Do you care about this dress?" He asked breathlessly.

"Not really, just don't ruin it." your voice was a breathy moan you'd never heard come from your lips before.

Toshi hummed and ripped the cape from the top of your dress, sending buttons scattering around the car.

With your neck fully exposed, Toshi was finally able to get to work in earnest. He traced the column of your throat with his tongue as if he were a paintbrush and you were his fresh canvas. A shiver of need traveled up your spine as his hand found the slit in your dress. He smoothed along the now exposed skin of your thigh and you moaned when he nipped at your neck.

His fingers gripped at the soft flesh of your thigh as he continued to worship your throat.

You unconsciously parted your legs in need, an excruciating heat nestling itself in between your thighs.

You'd never known a need like this, and for a moment you wondered if this was even an ounce of what Toshi had experienced the other day. Your restraint was slipping quicker than you cared to admit and you could only imagine how much strength it had taken him to resist.

With each second his attention was on you, you felt yourself become more and more unraveled. His hands were deft and skilled, pressing and stroking against every single sensitive spot beneath your dress. Your voice was a chorus of soft moans as you arched against his hands. You bit your lip to keep the sounds from spilling out, but Toshi was quick to cover your mouth with his.

"T-Toshi I-" Just when you thought you'd finally come undone, the car slowed to a stop.
Toshi slowly pulled away, looking into your half lidded eyes.
"Let's continue this upstairs," He whispered and pulled the cape back up over your shoulders. Just as he did, the driver opened the door for you before you could even straighten yourself out.

Ignoring the shame, you slipped out of the car behind Toshi. With a hand on your back, he quickly whisked you through the lobby and into the elevator.

The door wasn't even fully closed before he was on you again, kissing and licking the column of your throat. His large hands buried themselves in your hair as he pressed you against the wall of the elevator.

Your grip on the cape slipped and it silently slid to the floor, baring your shoulders and arms to him.
He took it as his invitation to unfasten the tiny buttons on the back of your dress as quickly and carefully as he could. You shared no such care for the suit he was wearing it, ripping the front open so his chest was bare to you.
The two of you moved in sync, peeling layer after layer of clothing off and discarding it on the floor of his apartment on your way to his bedroom.
When you finally stood in front of his bed, completely bare and covered in goosebumps, you looked at him in awe.
"Toshi-" You whined impatiently as he soaked in every inch of your form with his eyes.
"(Y/N), are you sure you want to do this?" He asked one last time.

"Yes," You keened, leaning back against his mattress.
It was all the permission he needed before he lifted you onto the mattress and covered you with his large body.
The rest passed by in hours of bliss, your moans melding together into one symphony. As pleasure consumed the both of you, it became difficult to discern where your body ended and Toshi's began. When he gave, you took and took until you felt like bursting and your body was a live wire.

The blankets of the bed were soon discarded, followed by the pillows, until only the two of you were in the center of the bed.
Your time with him had brought out a new, carnal side to you. As you sat atop him, you let your inhibitions go as you surrendered to the feeling of him. When you were truly lost to the bliss of it, he was quick to turn the tables and flip you beneath him. He brought you to your peak time and time again, until you were nearly boneless.

Late into the night, when your stamina finally gave out, you lay there with him on the bed, looking deep into each others eyes. A sleepy smile curled up the corner of Toshi's lips as he watched you.

"What?" You blushed.

"I was just thinking..." He trailed off. He traced the side of your face with the back of his finger.

"Thinking about what?" You placed your palms on his cheeks, rubbing his cheeks gently with your thumbs.

"I'm very much in love with you. (Y/N). " he stated simply, catching you off guard.

"T-toshinori... I love you too," You smiled back at him. He pulled you forward, planting a gentle kiss on your lips and your heart soared. It was as if nothing in the world mattered anymore. The man you loved was in love with you too, what more could you ask for?

His kisses became more feverish once again, his hand nestling into that familiar space on the back of your head. You had to groan and push on his chest and force yourself to part from him.

"Give me time to breathe, Toshi" You teased him, "I don't have the endless well of stamina that the symbol of peace has."

He chuckled and pulled away, kissing you on the forehead one last time.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away." He half smiled, but the contentment that had previously been in his eyes began to fade.

"What's wrong?"

He sighed deeply, pulling you in tight to his bare chest after a few quiet moments.

"No matter what happens tomorrow, I swear on my life I will protect you." You heard his jaw clench. You didn't want the dread of tomorrow to ruin such a tender moment between the two of you, but it seemed unavoidable as the time drew closer and closer.

"And I will do my best to help you, Tosh. We can do this."

You had to believe everything was going to be okay. If you let yourself dread tomorrow or be nervous, there would be no way either of you would survive. You had a job to do, both of your fates depended on it. You nestled close to his chest, basking in the comfort his arms provided. His fingers lazily traced along the small of your naked back.

"Toshi, let's not think about tomorrow. Let's just enjoy the time we have together now." You didn't say what you truly felt, the words that were bubbling up to your lips: You didn't want to do this. You wanted to run away together, to hide from the world and enjoy the love you'd just freshly shared. The world was cruel, unfair. How could it give you something as wonderful as this and snatch it away an instant later? You knew you couldn't say that though, couldn't scream that you didn't want to die, that you didn't want to be a hero, that you were terrified. There were people depending on you. Tsukauchi, Sorahiko, NightEye, and most importantly Toshi.

You wouldn't let them down.

He sighed and buried his face in your hair, clinging to you as if his life depended on it. You started to slowly drift off to sleep, forgetting about your own room in favor of spending the night in his arms. You focused on every single detail of him. His warmth, his scent, the way he felt against you.

In the last few seconds of your consciousness, you felt him press a kiss against your forehead and pull the covers up over you, gently tucking your head onto his bicep for a pillow . His face nuzzled into your hair, breathing in your scent and trying to memorize everything about you that he could. One of his large fingers trailed across the features of your face, committing every single detail to the deepest parts of his memory.

"(Y/N), I promise I will keep you safe."