four

four || a sacrifice to be made

ʚ♡ɞ

"I LIKE KANG TAEHYUN!"

In an instant, the whole cafeteria went silent, all of those who were in the middle of a conversation or leaving after finishing up eating, stopped what they were doing and stared at Beomgyu.

The male instantly pursed his lips, his eyes widening after realizing what he had just said. Covering his mouth, he instantly sat down and stared back at Seong-jin, Yoshino, and Miyuki who all stared at the male in shock, two having their mouth completely wide open from what he had just said.

It was like time was frozen, nobody said a word, nobody dared to move. After his sudden outburst it was all eyes on Beomgyu which sent straight chills down his body, what was he thinking screaming that out? It wasn't like he was trying to announce it to the world, he panicked!

"I'm—"

"K-Kang TAEHYUN?!" Yeonjun interrupted the male as he screamed loudly, his eyes blown wide open as his face was burning red. "You can't mean... THAT Kang Taehyun, right, Beom? You're joking!"

Beomgyu chuckled softly, scratching his neck awkwardly as he looked away from Yeonjun who was just a few seconds away from blowing up the whole cafeteria. He felt so awkward, he knew Yeonjun could see through his lies, but right now he was praying that the elder would be blind, just for this moment.

"Y...Yeah...I like Kang...Taehyun!" Beomgyu said, smiling painfully. He could practically feel beads of sweat rolling down the side of his face because of this. I didn't have anyone else, and his name was the only name that came into mind...I'll just go with it for now, it's not that big of a deal anyway!

Yeonjun's jaw dropped opened after hearing what Beomgyu had just said, furrowing his eyebrows in frustration he shook his head, seconds away from pulling out his damn hair.

"Beomgyu! That can't be right, not at all! That doesn't even...This doesn't even make any sense! Please say you're joking!" Yeonjun turned back towards the male, grabbing his wrist desperately as he practically begged Beomgyu for the truth, only for the latter to smile wider in pain.

"Who's Kang Taehyun again?" Miyuki whispered loud enough for only Seong-jin and Yoshino to hear which was probably easy since the whole cafeteria was quiet.

"He's that one art club leader, I think he's in our class, never seen him though."

"Of course you wouldn't, you're in the front and barely pay attention to your surroundings! It doesn't matter though, Kang Taehyun has a bad reputation anyway."

Beomgyu side eyed the trio, tuning out Yeonjun's desperate begs he stared at the three who were in their own world discussing everything. It bothered him slightly, how come every time Kang Taehyun is mentioned it's something negative, was the male really that bad?

"I don't think—"

Ring!~

The loud echo of the school bell rang throughout the cafeteria, signaling students to wrap up their lunch and head back to class for the day. Immediately, all of the students around them who were staring at them (mostly at Beomgyu) in shock began walking away, that once lively loud chatter returned once again as others began to leave.