three

three || disaster makes its first strike!

ʚ♡ɞ

"Beomgyu!"

The male glanced up from his notebook that had a bunch of notes and equations on it, after hearing his name being called out he glanced up and saw three figures in front of him smiling down at him happily.

"Hey! What's up?" Beomgyu smiled, knowing the three classmates in front of him. He had noticed that there were very little people in the classroom, which meant it was probably lunch time. Yet these three had approached him and he was definitely not going to ignore them from how nice they looked!

To the left was a girl named Moon Yoshino, Beomgyu had heard about her, how her father was an owner of a very popular café spot near the busy side of Seoul, he even heard that her fathers place had gotten an award by how fantastic his work is there.

She had a proper like appearance, she had short black hair, the length just reaching the tip of her shoulders as she had messy bangs in front that slightly covered her eyes. She had big round eyes that showed off her pretty brown eyes perfectly in the son, and not to mention her heart shaped lips that had the perfect shade of pale pink on them. She also had a cardigan on with black and white diamond shape markings, underneath she wore a black tube top along with a black skirt that wasn't too short at all for school, and on top of that she topped it off with a heart shaped necklace that shined brightly in the sun on her skin.

Right next to her and in the middle was Park Seong-jin, he had also heart about him. There were rumors about how he had a crush on someone in their classroom but nobody knows who it is besides his friends, Beomgyu knew of him as someone popular, due to his kindness and sincerity.

Just like Yoshino, he also had short black hair, but this time it went down to only the middle of his ears, he didn't style it at all but somehow he made his hair look great! He had hooded eyes as his eye color were a shade of dark brown, yet something about them gave off a soft pleasant feeling when he looks at you. He had thin silver glasses resting on the bridge of his nose and had heart shape lips with the faint hue of pink on them. He was wearing a nice silky blue-grey shirt with white buttons that were tucked into black jeans that were cuffed at the end. Beomgyu could also see a gold necklace hanging down his neck underneath the opening of his shirt near the collarbone.

Lastly, to the right of him and right next to Seong-jin was Mizutani Miyuki if he remembered correctly, a student from Japan who had transferred to Ito High school just last year! He had heard about how she became the co-leader of the gardening club in less than two months!

Unlike Seong-jin and Yoshino, Miyuki had light brown hair in two braids going across each of her shoulders. She had a small face and frame as her cheeks were a little bit chubby which made her appear more childlike than the other two. Although, her eyes were almond shape with what he could figure out was mascara and eyeliner on them, giving her a cat eye like look. She had a faint red shade of lip gloss on, appearing very approachable and kind to those afar. Unlike the other two once again, her style was totally different. She had a light brown cotton button up tucked into a brown skirt which was similar to Yoshino's black one. This time, she had an oversized white and brown cardigan that went down to the length of the skirt, on the right was a little circle with a bear on it, topping it off with a flower chain choker and a heart shake pendant that hung low.

"We were wondering if you wanted to join us for lunch, we noticed that you had stayed behind and your two friends aren't here so would you care to join us?" Seong-jin asked sweetly, giving Beomgyu a very happy smile as he asked that.