seven

seven || an unexpected confession

ʚ♡ɞ

"I want to talk to you."

Beomgyu stood there in shock, he didn't expect this at all. After days and days of avoiding the male, he had finally appeared right before him asking to talk to him?

"But what about your club? Shouldn't you be there right now?" He asked the elder who didn't react at all, he had hoped that Soobin would finally think about his club and leave him alone, his anxious mind was blasting through the roof right now.

"They'll be okay, I told Changmin I'd stay behind for a bit."

"Ah..."

"Is it okay if we talk? I know you've been avoiding me but..." Soobin mumbled, scratching the back of his head as he looked away from the male.

Beomgyu thought about it for a minute, would it be okay if he did talk to Soobin? He practically cut him off for the sake of his friendship with Yeonjun, so much for trying to avoid and get over the male.

But he also knew it would be rude, Soobin really looked like he wanted to talk to him, he could see the hint of desperation in the elders eyes as he looked at the ground, avoiding all eye contact with the male. Something he did when he was nervous.

"I..." Beomgyu mumbled out, he felt so guilty, his heart was hurting. But the memory of Yeonjun saying he liked Soobin kept flashing through his mind. "...Make it short, I don't want to be late to my first day of club!"

A sigh of relief left Soobin's lips, bringing his hand up to his chest he looked back at Beomgyu and smiled half-heartedly. "Thank you, Beom."

The blondes expression changed slightly, his eyes dimming down in a guilty manner. "I just wanted to apologize to you, Beomgyu-ah."

"Apologize?" Beomgyu repeated, as if he couldn't believe that the male wanted to apologize to him. He didn't do anything?

"Yeah, apologize." Soobin sighed, leaned against the window, his eyes staring down at Beomgyu with the most tender look ever. "I was trying to find the right timing this week, but i've been busy..."

Extremely busy... Beomgyu thought, his thoughts becoming slightly bitter before snapping himself out of that daze. "I don't understand..."

Soobin chuckled softly, almost as if he knew this would confuse Beomgyu.

"I'm talking about the day we parted, it must've been because of me right? I must've been too excited over everything and that caused pressure on you." Soobin explained to him, his tender expression slowly becoming more serious.

"Pressure?" Beomgyu mumbled out, in no way did he ever feel pressure because of Soobin, he felt pressure because of the brain eating memory of Yeonjun liking Soobin kept biting at him. "I should be the to apol—"

"No, no Beom, please listen to me." Soobin interrupted him, instantly making the male silent.

A deep anxious exhale lefts the males lips, standing up straight he stared at Beomgyu with an expression he had never seen before.

"You probably know by now right? About everything?" Soobin said, pathetically chuckling. "I hesitated so much to tell you because I thought it would change the way how things are right now." He continued on. His voice was shaky and his body language just screamed discomfort.