twenty-three

twenty-three || another family love

ʚ♡ɞ

Taehyun groaned loudly when he heard his alarm blasting, slowly sitting up from his bed, the male slammed his clock shut and looked over at the curtains, seeing how bright and early it still was.

Seriously? I just had to wake up at 9 am on a goddamn Saturday??

Huffing heavily, he fell back onto his bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. He honestly could just fall asleep right now and—

OH SHIT BEOMGYU

The male shot up from his bed and grabbed his phone, unplugging it from the charger and immediately tapping his phone until it turned on, showing multiple notifications from Beomgyu and Huening Kai along with the little group chats he was in with the art club along with a group chat with him, Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Soobin, and Huening Kai in it.

It was named "TXT", he doesn't know why, he just thought it meant "texting" or something since none of them knew what group chat name to put.

"Beom..." He mumbled under his breath softly, opening up their messages to see what the male sent him.

Ever since he saw the bruise on the males face on Thursday, which was two days ago, he just felt worried about him ever since. He genuinely wanted to ask him what happened during the incident but of course, Beomgyu being Beomgyu, kept silent to himself to not worry anyone.

It worried Taehyun hella though, he wasn't even mad that he couldn't go confront his mother with him, he was just upset that he wasn't there to protect him.

He was just glad that the next day, Beomgyu arrived to school with a phone, apparently his mother was fine giving him his phone back but refused to talk to him.

it just bothered him so much, how could anyone, especially parents, treat their own child that way...?

« Beomgyu »

hey taehyun!! i wanted to just thank you so much for helping me out with talking to my mother, like convincing me, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to her with you I just snapped.

I hope I didn't scare you a lot when you saw the bruise on my face, I swear she only hit me once.

but this whole week she's been giving me the silent treatment so I guess that's better than being hurt :,)

I'll tell you more about how it went later, since yk i've been avoiding talking about it

I hope I didn't wake you up, I know a few days passed but I just wanted to let you know...

i'm grateful for you.

don't worry, gyu
i'm happy I could help you, let me know if you need anything, alright?
read 9:57 AM

Taehyun figured that the male had also woken up too since the messages were sent at 3 am last night, he wondered what the fuck Beomgyu was doing to be up all night like that.

After waiting for a few seconds for any texts back, only to get none, he figured Beomgyu might've fallen back asleep. So eventually he turned his phone off and got out of bed, heading over to the bathroom to wash up for the day, thanking every goddamn thing that it was Saturday and he didn't have to go out anywhere.