eight

eight || an unexpected offer

ʚ♡ɞ

Yeonjun was conflicted.

He was so certain that Beomgyu liked Soobin, he examined the two for months on end and there were so many signs that the two shared the same feelings for one another!

But all of a sudden the announcement of Choi Beomgyu, his best friend, suddenly has a crush on Kang Taehyun, the kid who is always cold and quiet. It just doesn't feel right at all to him.

There's no way that he actually likes him... Yeonjun thought, frowning at the reoccurring memory of Beomgyu confessing to the world how he liked the pink head.

He just couldn't bring himself to believe it, something in his gut was telling him
that there was something else.

It sucks though, I could've talked to him about it today if he didn't stay back at the clubs. He grumbled, grabbing a spare juice box out of the side of his bag as he looked up.

It wasn't unusual for the two of them to walk home together, however, it wasn't unusual for one to walk alone. The male was slowly starting to wish that Beomgyu was here though, so he could talk to him about what was happening between him and Soobin.

They've been so distant, I know it's bothering Beom, he's so bad at hiding it. Yeonjun snickered, pulling his phone out of his pocket to change the song he was listening to then putting it back in so he could pay attention to what was in front of him.

It wasn't like he lived far from the school, he just took the longer way because he needed to ease his mind. The past few days have been so hectic for him and his mind he just needed time to cool off alone, he would definitely plan to talk to Beomgyu soon though.

I hope he's okay, Yeonjun frowned, grabbing his phone to look at the time, only seeing that it had been thirty minutes since clubs had ended. There's been countless rumors about how mean and cold Kang Taehyun was, his poor heart doesn't deserve that treatment.

"Hey! Choi Yeonjun! Is that you?"

The male furrowed his eyebrows a little, hearing a muffled voice somewhere behind him he took our one headphone and turned his head, seeing two males running towards him. Seriously? I wanted to be alone, who even are these weirdos?

"It is you!" The first male gasped out in excitement, slowing down and stopped in front of him so he could catch his breath. "We saw you walking and we knew it would be a perfect time to tell you! Since Beomgyu isn't here and all."

Yeonjun eyed them suspiciously, a judgmental frown slowly forming on his face as the way too bubbly boys in front of him smiled like their lives depended on it. "Who the hell are you guys?"

Weirdo #1 in front of him gave him an awkward frown, almost as if he didn't expect that question, but weirdo #2 next to him just kept smiling widely, stepping closer towards Yeonjun which caused the male to back up right away.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung!" Weirdo #2 — Ahem, Jung Wooyoung announced, a large smiling on his face as he tapped his chest softly, as if he were taking a stance while introducing himself. "And this over here is—"

"I can introduce myself Wooyoung," Weirdo #1 interrupted the male, turning back at Yeonjun he smiled awkwardly. "I'm Hwang Hyunjin."