twenty-four

twenty-four || platonic love vs romantic love

ʚ♡ɞ

"Hey Choi Soobin! Who're you staring at lover boy?"

Soobin looked over to his side, unexpectedly making eye contact with Jung Wooyoung who smiled sweetly at him, so sweetly it was kinda creeping him out.

"Nobody, why are you being nosy?" Soobin stood up straight, feeling uncomfortable that Wooyoung might've caught him staring at a specific ravenette.

"It looks like you're giving googly eyes towards Choi over there," Wooyoung pointed at the table where Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and Taehyun sat at. "You still obsessing over him?"

Soobin glanced over at Beomgyu, finally realizing what Wooyoung had meant by that.

"Beomgyu?" He breathed out softly, looking over at Wooyoung with an awkward smile. "No, no, I'm over him... I wasn't staring at anyone I... was just spacing out."

"Alright whatever you say."

What a lie.

Soobin knew it himself that instead of Beomgyu he was staring at none other than Choi Yeonjun himself.

Ever since he and Yeonjun talked about the changes that they were expericing, he couldn't help but think of the male all of the time. It was becoming an issue.

He would catch himself staring at the ravenette during class without a thought in mind, admiring all of his features. He would also catch himself thinking about the male twenty four seven, only wanting to spend time with him and comfort him whenever he would get the chance.

Soobin was grateful that him and Yeonjun had connected again, even though the two of them hung out a bunch with Beomgyu around, he had started to realize how selfish he became and disregarded his best friend for a crush that didn't like him back.

Taking a deep sigh, the male looked away and looked back at Wooyoung who started talking about something he didn't really care about, what really bothered him the most were his confusing feelings for Yeonjun, he felt so happy around the male... way too happy. He would start to imagine himself going out with the male everyday and hanging out, seeing that adorable smile on his face and just being around him 24/7–

Is he falling for Yeonjun?

No way, that can't be happening, he had just started to get over Beomgyu so how could he be falling for Yeonjun?

Soobin had never been one to realize his feelings right away, when he had a crush on Beomgyu he only found out because someone had asked him if he would date Beomgyu, he found himself saying yes right away.

But now, if someone were to ask him that about Yeonjun, just what would he say? Right now, he feels like he would say yes... right...?

"Soobin, you listening?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry I was spacing out again." Soobin smiled apologetically, allowing Wooyoung to nod and continue talking.

Maybe I should ask someone, go to someone for help and reassurance, have I possibly fallen for Yeonjun? Or could it be platonic love? I just don't know.