twenty

twenty || your perfect imperfections

tw : anxiety/panic attack

ʚ♡ɞ

"What happened to Beomgyu?"

That's the question Taehyun has been hearing all week, a question that he himself had no exact answer to.

It was a question he honestly wanted to avoid, but he also had the same question running through his mind when he saw the male throughout the week, his appearance becoming more and more... weak.

The first day Taehyun noticed the sudden change was the day after he forced the male to eat with him, noticing the slight dark eye bags that slowly began to form under his eyes, he wanted to ask him about it but the male seemed so tired he brushed it off.

At least he ate lunch with him and Huening Kai.

The second day was a big step from the first, the male came to school with messy hair and clothing like he didn't even care about. The eye bags around his eyes became darker as his bright eyes dulled slightly, he was also more quiet than usual.

Taehyun tried asking, yet he was shut down when Beomgyu just told him he was fine with the most serious voice he had ever heard from him.

On the third day, he became worse. So worse that even Yeonjun and Soobin took concern, asking the male if he was okay, only to have a simple answer of "I'm fine".

It started to concern Taehyun, more than ever. He saw how the shift from Monday to Thursday was drastic, something had changed Beomgyu, and it was purely obvious.

The fourth day...?

everything changed.

It started off with Beomgyu coming to school, more exhausted than usual and even more duller than usual. It was concerning everyone around him, the perfect Choi Beomgyu was losing his light.

The worst thing about it was when Beomgyu had been distancing more and more from his friends, especially from Taehyun. It made the pink head so concerned for him, he wasn't angry, but he was worried.

There had to be a reason, the living sunlight was losing his glow, there had to be a reason.

Every time someone tried talking to Beomgyu, he would simply ignore them or just politely dismiss himself before locking himself inside of a study room.

It was really worrying his friends, especially Taehyun.

They tried contacting him over the phone for the whole week only to find out that his mother had taken his phone, which may play a part in why the male was suddenly distant.

This dragged on until the end of the next week, which meant the end of the exams.

"Beomgyu."

The male slowly looked up from his desk, his eyes were burning — burning to close shut and sleep, but he couldn't sleep one bit until he knows he passed all of his exams.

"Are you done ignoring us?" Soobin crossed his arms, staring at the males messed up state, worried for him. "You need to talk to us."