twenty-five

twenty-five || spring blooms a new love

ʚ♡ɞ

"So, you three might question why I dragged you all to Taehyun's art club room —"

"I wanted to get lunch."

"Sorry not sorry, but! I need to tell you all something."

Beomgyu smiled in confusion, tilting his head slightly as Soobin suddenly turned on the TV in the room, he was so confused on what was happening right now and it seems like Huening Kai and Taehyun felt the same way.

It was like in a blink of an eye, they barely had any time to leave the classroom to go to lunch before they were dragged away by Soobin who said it was urgent, but left Yeonjun behind?

Beomgyu tried calling over the ravenette but Soobin had told Yeonjun that he wasn't allowed at the meeting, which made the elder visibly upset but understood and didn't bother pushing further.

"Today, is operation: true love!" Soobin cheered loudly, pulling up a bunch of notes on the TV, causing the rest to stare at him like he was insane.

"Did you just quote that one webtoo—"

"That doesn't matter, what I'm doing today requires all three of you to help me out!"

Okay, this was weird.

It was the first time Beomgyu had seen Soobin so excited for something that he needed a secret mission and help from three other people about this, he started to wonder what the hell was going on with the male.

"I'm confessing to Yeonjun today."

In an instant, it was like an iceberg had just crashed onto Beomgyu, causing the male to freeze up in his spot as his blood ran cold.

He started to feel sick, not the type of sickness where he felt like he was about to pass out but the type of sick feeling where he wanted to seclude himself and process everything he had just heard.

"You like Yeonjun hyung?!" Huening Kai gasped out in shock, obviously excited for Soobin who nodded proudly. "Since when?"

"It took me a long time to realize it, but I think I have a chance. I want to confess my feelings, so here is my plan."

Soobin's voice began to turn muffled in Beomgyu's ears, he couldn't help but slowly look over at Taehyun who had already been looking at him with a slightly worried expression.

Why did he feel so nauseous?

Shouldn't he be happy? This was the moment he's been aiming for, the moment he's been waiting on for months now. He wanted his best friends to be happy with each other, he knew Yeonjun loved Soobin dearly and now the blonde reciprocated those feelings, he should be happy.

but why does he feel so sick.

"Beomgyu, you okay?" Soobin's voice broke through the males crisis, causing him to flinch slightly. "You're quiet."

"Oh I'm fine!" Beomgyu forced a smile, knowing Taehyun knew right away he lied. "I was just busy thinking about the plan you know? I think the confession will go great."