five

five || a club just for you!

ʚ♡ɞ

"An...After school...club?"

"Yes! Mr. Son wants each and every student to join or make a club this year." Beomgyu said, watching his mother closely as she examined the club brochure.

"Is it... good for your grades, your reputation?" She asked cautiously, quite uncomfortable by the fact that Beomgyu had to join a club, and that's exactly what the male knew she would be hesitant about.

"It's actually better for my grade! Being in a club means I'm partaking in school activities with other students which will boost my reputation up by lots!" Beomgyu said enthusiastically, smiling widely as his mother stared at him suspiciously.

He was just praying that his mother would say yes, almost every year she would say no because she would deem them useless and not important at all, that he should just take more advanced classes after school instead of clubs.

His mother sat there silently, staring at the brochure with a sour like expression. It didn't take long for her to tiredly sigh and nod, handing the male back the paper. "Fine, you can join one, but I want you to join a club that helps your reputation and grade out, okay?"

"Thank you, mom! I swear you won't regret it! I could meet new friends and—" Beomgyu paused himself before he could go any further after seeing a harsh cold glare start to form in his mothers eyes.

"I mean... thank you, I'll use it wisely to boost my reputation and grades." He mumbled out awkwardly, trying to convince his mother that he would join a proper club fit for him.

"I hope you do." His mother said bitterly, walking away from the male and up back to her room, leaving him alone in the living room.

Beomgyu waited for a few seconds to make sure she was fully gone, he sighed tiredly and flopped down onto the couch, throwing the brochure somewhere random.

What was he thinking? If he had gotten way too excited about joining a club then his mother would've absolutely said no! He knew she only wanted what was best for him, but it felt so... exhausting? Where was he going to find a club that would make his mother proud? If he was honest... he just wanted to join a club to find new friends.

Just what kind of club would I fit into? He thought, slightly becoming anxious on what to do.

It'll be okay, Yeonjun hyung will be with me.

ʚ♡ɞ

"Come join the theatre club!"

"Beomgyu! Come join the culinary club!!"

"Ah! You'll be perfect for the gaming club, come join!"

The male smiled awkwardly, waving at the club leaders who all stood outside of their respective classrooms, calling for students to join their club for a year, and it was safe to say almost nothing interested him.

"We should've went home! There's nothing here that could 'boost your reputation', it's just clubs for fun!" Yeonjun groaned, the two of them walking down the hallway as more students called out for them (mostly Beomgyu) to come join their club.