thirty-six

thirty-six || my true feelings revealed

ʚ♡ɞ

"Are you done? You're in my way."

"Oh, sorry Taehyun!" Soobin smiled apologetically, moving out of the way so he could sweep the last part of the art room. "By the way, I really like some of these paintings you have out."

"...Thanks," Taehyun mumbled under his breath, glancing over at the male through the window's reflection.

Really, it kinda sucked that he was stuck with Choi Soobin on cleaning duty in the art room, but it was better than being stuck with Choi Yeonjun who was unbearable sometimes.

"Oh! By the way, have you—" Soobin paused in the middle of his sentence when he saw multiple students running down the hallway, immediately catching his attention.

"Did you just see that?"

"Yeah, I'm not blind, dipshit."

Soobin brushed off the mean nickname and walked over towards the door and opened it, suddenly being startled by how loud it was in the hallway when more students ran by to see something that was happening down the hallway.

"Let's go let's go!"

"I can't believe it!"

The male heard Taehyun walk over behind him, the two of them glancing at each other before curiously staring at the crowd
of students down the hallway.

"H-Hey!" Soobin called out for a classmate who immediately stopped after hearing him call for her. "What's going on? Why is everyone heading towards the classroom?"

"You don't know?" She says in disbelief, her eyes widening.

Both Soobin and Taehyun glanced at each other one last time before looking over at her, shaking their heads as a smile full of amusement began to grow on her lips.

"There's a fight happening!"

Both of their eyes widened in shock, not expecting that answer at all, it was a rare occurrence and experience that a fight would break out in their school since everyone wanted to stay on their very best.

"Between who?" Taehyun asked her, her eyes flickering over to him as she smirked slightly.

"Between Choi Beomgyu and Park Seong-jin!"

ʚ♡ɞ

"L-Let me go! Let me go!" Seong-jin cried out, his nails digging into the male's wrist as he tried his best to somehow loosen the death grip the male had on his head.

"You should've kept your fucking mouth shut," Beomgyu muttered under his breath, his darkened eyes staring into Seong-jin's fearful ones. "You have no right to run your mouth on things you don't even know about!"

"Agh!" Seong-jin cried out when Beomgyu tightened his grip more, pulling his head back so he could face him properly. "I-I get it! Let go! Fuck—"

"You have no right to talk about Yeonjun like that!" Beomgyu cried out, immediately swinging his hand and threw Seong-jin to the ground, causing the male to yelp loudly as he fell onto his side and slid against the wall.

"You don't have the right to talk about Soobin like that," Beomgyu stepped closer, pressing his foot down onto Seong-jin's side who — in a failed attempt — tried to get up. "You don't have the right to talk about Taehyun like that!"

He began to put pressure onto the male below him, his foot digging into the male's side as Seong-jin cried out, weakly hitting his ankles to somehow get the pressure off of him.