eighteen

eighteen || an unexpected (not so) double date!

ʚ♡ɞ

Beomgyu hummed happily as he finally finished the last assignment he had brought home from school, staring at the paper for a few minutes to make sure he had everything right, he smiled widely and placed his pencil down, completely ignoring the cramps in his hand.

His eyes glanced over at the clock on his desk, making sure he had enough time the male got up from his seat and walked over to his closet to get ready.

It had been a while since he had hung out with someone, and usually he'd be excited and happy that he's finally hanging out with someone.

But right now...?

He felt like he was about to pee his pants.

Maybe because it was the first time he was about to meet his parents.

And he was going to hang out with the male, alone.

Beomgyu didn't mind hanging out with the male at all, they would hang out together at school most of the time due to their plan and fake relationship but now that he's finally acknowledging the fact that they're finally hanging out together without others they knew with them and without being on school grounds, it made him so nervous.

It's just a hang out though, right?

All they're going to do is look at artwork from artists around the city, it wasn't much but it was still something fun.

So why did he feel so insecure on what he was going to wear...?

This shirt is too plain... Beomgyu frowned, staring at a solid white shirt before tossing it aside, grabbing another shirt from within his closet.

This one doesn't match spring, this matches like winter or something. He internally sighed once more, throwing the light blue shirt with snowman's on it back into the dark depths of his closet.

He doesn't remember picking an outfit for a hang out being this complicated!

After nearly thirty long minutes of nitpicking an outfit here and there, Beomgyu had finally decided on a white and pink striped sweater, pairing it with some light colored jeans before he stared at himself in the mirror for a few seconds to confirm whether he liked his outfit or not.

...

"Whatever, it works. It matches the season outside anyway." Beomgyu sighed loudly, helplessly giving up as he grabbed his bag filled with his supplies and headed out of his room, making sure to turn off the light.

As he went down the stairs, it really started to hit him hard. He was about to meet Taehyun's parents then hang out with the male ALONE. Can you believe that? Alone?! He shouldn't feel scared right? Alone isn't alone because technically they'll be around other people but they're still going to be alone and then wjahekrhejehdj

He's going insane.

"Beomie, where are you going, my bear?"

Beomgyu froze in place when he heard that familiar voice right behind him, slowly turning around he glanced at his mother who stood there curiously, holding a plate of his favorite pandan cakes that she would always make him on rare occasions.