thirty-eight

thirty-eight || my ethereal love

you all are so sweet with your comments, thank you so much for the support <3

ʚ♡ɞ

"Beomgyu! Hurry the fuck up! I can't believe you're going to be late for Taehyun's showcase!"

"I'm rushing I swear!" The male immediately tucked his shirt into his pants and checked his hair one more time, patting down a loose strand that annoyingly stayed up.

After fighting with the strand for at least two minutes, the male groaned loudly and gave up, grabbing his bag as he rushed out of his room and went downstairs where he saw both Yeonjun and Huening Kai waiting for him, Yeonjun with an annoyed expression on his face.

"You took forever!" The elder immediately said the moment he saw Beomgyu come downstairs. "What was the hold up, usually you're never late to these type of things."

"I-I'm sorry," Beomgyu stuttered out softly, trying to soothe out his outfit before they go. "I-I got caught up in the moment and lost track of time."

"More like you spent forever choosing one outfit," Huening Kai snickered, causing Beomgyu to groan loudly in embarrassment knowing that the male was right. "You should know that in whatever outfit you wear, Taehyun still finds you beautiful."

Beomgyu chose to just remain silent after hearing that, his cheeks burning up as he looked at his phone and saw that they had at least an hour before the showcase started.

"I'm nervous... and it's not even my showcase!" Beomgyu said tiredly, walking over to a random mirror on the wall and started fixing his hair.

Yeonjun and Huening Kai glanced at each other, slightly judging Beomgyu before looking back at the male who was still fighting that one strand that wouldn't go fucking down.

"You know he's been working on it for nearly two months now," Yeonjun walked over to him, licking his thumb and swiped it across the strand Beomgyu was struggling with, causing the younger to groan in disgust at what he just did. "I'm sure he'll win, if he doesn't, boo-hoo for him."

"But he's definitely going to win!" Huening Kai butted in, trying to light up the mood after Yeonjun had basically dissed Taehyun. "You've seen his art, it's amazing!"

"I haven't."

"Eh...?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked away from the two, heading over towards the living room where his mother was, watching some show before she left for work.

"Mother," He called out, gaining her attention away from the TV, her eyes lighting up by how beautiful her son looked. "I'll be heading off now, would you like me to stop by anywhere to get you something?"

"No, my flower," She said, leaning forward and standing up to fix his hair, squinting in disgust for a second as to why one strand was wet. "Just have fun okay?"

Beomgyu smiled softly and nodded his head, he was so grateful that she hadn't gotten upset when he came out that he was dating Taehyun, instead, she had gotten super excited and started swooning over how adorable he was, telling Beomgyu to keep him and remain happy.