forty

forty || springs epilogue

ʚ♡ɞ

When Beomgyu told Taehyun that he would make the next two weeks of his life the best days ever, he wasn't lying one bit.

But he did find it quite challenging.

After a long long time of relaxing, the five of them decided to head into town and see what the local stores had, which resulted in them visiting nearly half of the stores in the town in just four hours! However, they didn't really get much since the prices were EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.

Seriously, who would buy a keychain for twenty dollars?!

After that trip, they decided to split into small groups to explore different areas they wanted to see, so Beomgyu took this opportunity to bring Taehyun to a shop that he had seen while walking around town, it turns out that this specific shop had offered an hour long activity of painting!

Beomgyu being the best boyfriend he is, took Taehyun there, and if he was honest... seeing the male's face light up instantly when he discovered it was a shop dedicated to artwork was the highlight of his day.

Soon after that, the two of them headed to another area where it offered lessons on surfing, which was an activity Taehyun wanted to do with the group, so instead they stood there and watched multiple people fall off of their boards and be eaten by the waves.

It was fun in Taehyun's eyes, but for Beomgyu... he decided that maybe he won't be participating in that activity.

Shortly afterwards, the two of them decided to take a quick snack break at this local little shop that sold sweets, so being Beomgyu the gentleman he was had brought all of the sweets off of the menu and gave them to Taehyun who seemed a bit worried.

Was Beomgyu worried? Not one bit!

All of the sweets were delicious, but it was nearly impossible to finish them all, so they decided to pack it up and give it to the others once they were back at the beach house.

Beomgyu honestly wasn't sure if Taehyun was having fun, sure the male seemed happy wherever they went, but he just couldn't find the spark that he wanted both of them to feel.

It made him frustrated, this was supposed to be a fun vacation! How come he feels so overwhelmed... like things aren't going right?

"Are you okay?" Taehyun suddenly asked him, allowing him to break free from his exhausting overthinking. "You've been more quiet than usual, don't tell me you're already bored being here."

"I'm fine!" Beomgyu waved it off, reassuring the male. "I was just thinking about what else we can do, I feel like everywhere we went to hasn't been... the greatest."

"Why do you feel that way?" Taehyun snickered, looking down at the full bag of sweet treats he was carrying. "I think it's been fun so far, plus we've been here for at least five hours now, there's not much besides overpriced stores."

"So you think it hasn't been lame?"

"Not at all," Taehyun said honestly, which made Beomgyu's heart melt with excitement. "I think what made it better was being here with you."

Taehyun suddenly paused in his steps and looked over at Beomgyu, grabbing the male's wrist as he pulled him close. "This is an opportunity where we can run away from all of our problems, so don't stress yourself with whether I liked something or not, because when I'm with you... everything gets better."

Beomgyu would be a straight up fucking list if he said that what the younger had said didn't make his heart burst like an explosion. He could literally feel himself ready to puke out so many sappy words and just shower him in all of the love he deserves, but knowing Taehyun didn't like so much physical touch when others were watching he decided to save it for a later time.