fourteen

fourteen || changing hearts & unfortunate disasters

ʚ♡ɞ

It had officially been a week ever since seats had changed for Beomgyu's classroom.

It also means that it had been a week of having Kang Taehyun as a seat partner.

Don't get him wrong, he likes having the male as his seating partner but sometimes the two of them would play a small innocent game of tic-tac-toe, which would be normal right?

How wrong he was.

"I-I just don't get it!" Beomgyu complained as him and Yeonjun walked down the hallway to their classroom since their break hour was about to end. "How do... how do I lose five rounds of tic tac toe!"

"That's what I'm wondering too, Beom," Yeonjun snickered annoyingly, taking a huge bite out of the cream bread he had gotten. "You have to be real ass at the game to lose five rounds against the same person."

Beomgyu grumbled angrily under his breath at what Yeonjun said, before realizing how worked up he was getting, which was odd since he had always been able to hold his composure around other people, especially his friends.

"It's... not my fault, I mean he probably cheated right? He totally cheated at tic tac toe!" In a failed attempt to try and not get angry again, Beomgyu just found himself complaining about Taehyun and his overly impressive skill of managing to win tic tac toe multiple times, it was like he couldn't stop himself.

"For the last thirty minutes, which is basically our whole break time, you've been complaining about Taehyun!" Yeonjun groaned loudly, which came out more as a whine which meant he was fed up with Beomgyu's complaining. "If you're so upset about that then ask that dude to lose!"

"Losing on purpose?" Beomgyu scoffed, feeling ashamed that he would ask that. "I would never! It's more embarrassing to ask him to lose on purpose anyway."

"Then I guess you'll be losing every tic tac toe game in your life." Yeonjun snickered, finding Beomgyu's grumpy reaction slightly amusing.

The two of them made their quick pace back to the classroom as Yeonjun had to unfortunately deal with Beomgyu's continuous complaining about Taehyun, and it was really starting to irritate him.

It was also strange too, whenever Beomgyu would lose games against him or Soobin he would never complain and just take the loss, but right now the male was heated as if losing actually made him angry.

"Beomgyu, you usually don't complain about losing games a lot."

"I-" Beomgyu choked on his words, he was self aware that the whole time they've been on break he's just been complaining about Taehyun, but he just couldn't stop himself. "I know but...I..."

"You know what, whatever." Yeonjun paused when they reached the closed classroom door, glancing over at his best friend he offered some of his bread. "Just don't complain about it for the rest of the week, how long have you guys been dating now?"

"U-Uh..." It's been so long since we've started fake dating, I can't even remember... was it around a month ago when school started? "Let's just head to class."

Yeonjun stared at him suspiciously for a few minutes but shrugged in agreement, sliding open the door the two of them walked into the classroom that was surprisingly empty, maybe it was because students loved coming back to the classroom when there was only one minute left.