thirty

thirty || the end of a useless act

ʚ♡ɞ

The moment Taehyun went inside of the school, he wasted no time shaking his hair to somewhat dry it, wiping his face with his sleeves as he breathed into his hands to warm them up.

He was a bit paranoid, the school looked creepy as fuck when there wasn't any good lighting or students around, but it was somewhat calming too, not having to walk through a loud ass hallway full of dumbasses.

I just have to find Beomgyu then we can leave together. The male thought, walking up the stairs slowly to make sure he doesn't slip or anything.

Making his way to the top, he suddenly paused by the wall when he heard two voices down the hall, usually it would be hard to hear however the school was insanely quiet and echoey when there wasn't anyone there.

Slowly peeking his head out, his eyes widened seeing both Soobin and Beomgyu hugging each other, before he could process anything a loud sob echoed down the hall, stabbing Taehyun right through the heart.

Why is he crying? Did Soobin say something? Is he okay? I should go over there. Taehyun's anxiety began to spike, just hearing the sobs of his Beomgyu made him sick to the stomach, he hated how it wasn't him comforting the elder.

Taking a step forward, he suddenly paused when Beomgyu spoke up again, his words were a bit hard to hear but Taehyun focused a little more.

"I feel... the same... way." He heard Beomgyu say, causing him to tilt his head as he paused and stayed behind the wall, trying his best to hear what words the male was saying. "...with Taehyun."

His eyes begin to widen after hearing his name being said, the male began to become frustrated by how hard it was to hear the current conversation going on since Beomgyu's tone was soft. So sticking his head out a little more, he looked over at the two who stood in the middle of the hallway, which made him feel so uncomfortable.

"Taehyun...?" He heard Soobin gasp.

The next thing that Beomgyu said was barely audible, it made him want to just go out there to comfort the male and question what he felt towards him, but just before he could take a step, his heart shattered when he heard the next thing that came out of Beomgyu's mouth.

"... When I'm around him I start to feel miserable and anxious ..."

ʚ♡ɞ

Beomgyu was up for nearly half of the night, both anxious and upset that Taehyun hadn't answered his calls or messages at all since he arrived home.

He shouldn't be mad, right? Maybe he was just sleeping, but they both always fell asleep on call with each other every night so they could feel like they were in each others presence, so the male started to find it weird.

Taehyun didn't even answer his messages in the morning either, he was fine with being left on seen but being left on delivered just hurt. He wondered why the male hadn't answered him yet, he really hopes it wasn't anything bad.

"Beomgyu, why do you look so depressed?" Yeonjun popped up next to him suddenly, causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

"Hyung!" He gasped softly, placing his hand where his heart was after being startled. "I thought you'd be walking with Soobin today?"