sixteen

sixteen || memories, love, & unsolved feelings

ʚ♡ɞ

"So you're telling me that Sim Saejun got suspended because he committed violence on school grounds and was degrading other students?" Yeonjun asked in shock, shocked that the school had actually suspended someone.

"Yes," Beomgyu nodded his head as the elder summarized what Taehyun had told him the night before. "There was enough evidence against him, but I wish he was expelled instead."

"Woah, that's a bit far Beomgyu, usually you're not the type to say that stuff."

"He punched Taehyun!" Beomgyu suddenly exclaimed angrily, causing Yeonjun to flinch from the sudden outburst. "How could I not be angry?! He hurt him, so expelling him is what he deserves, how could the school be... be so dumb?!"

Slowly becoming quiet during his little rant, Beomgyu started to realize that the elder next to him hadn't said a single word during it. He anxiously turned his head towards Yeonjun and was met with a shocked expression as the elder stared at him, as if he had said the most brutal stuff ever.

"W-What's with that expression?"

"Did you not just hear yourself now?" Yeonjun questioned him, which made Beomgyu quite confused. "You never express your anger that much! Let alone insult the school, are you sure you're okay?"

Beomgyu kept silent and stared down at the floor, he was starting to worry that maybe he shouldn't had spoken out of turn like that, but it wasn't his fault! He completely blanked out when he said all of that, he really did hope that nobody else heard it.

"I mean nothing wrong with it," Yeonjun tried to reassure the male. "I also agree that the school is fucking dumb for not expelling the dude, who even tries bullying others because they're talking to their crush?"

Beomgyu stayed silent and just nodded, fearing that if he were to speak out more then something he would regret saying would come out.

The two of them walked to their classroom which was nearly full since class was about to start soon, walking over to his desk Beomgyu glanced over at Yeonjun who seemed to be distracted by something, more specifically, someone.

The male slowly looked in the direction of where the elder was staring at, surprised when his eyes landed on the familiar blonde who was talking happily with his friends near the back of the classroom.

He's staring at him? Beomgyu suddenly sparked up, a twisted feeling of happiness formed in his stomach. Does that mean something happened between them?

Now that I think about it... He frowned slightly, looking down at his desk. I've barely kept up with Yeonjun and Soobin, have they been talking? Of course they have! It's been... nearly a month of this constant fake dating thing with Taehyun, so they have to had formed feelings right?

But did Soobin move on that fast? He glanced back at the blonde over his shoulders, his wide smile showcasing his dimples. Even if he did, I should be happy, and hope that Yeonjun and Soobin get together soon...

"What's got you so deep in your headspace?"

Startled by the sudden voice, Beomgyu looked up and saw Taehyun standing in front of him curiously, now realizing that Yeonjun had walked away and went back to his seat.