Its Raining In The Rainforest

A/N- I am very jumpy at the moment :3 BVB CONCERT TOMMOROW!! LIKE A BOB!!!! :3 XDDDDD okay so yeah early chapter i may not be able to work on the story this weekend so yeah...i want waffles....whatever. okay so yeah enjoy...ehm...Revenge Seekers! :3

-Mikey :3

Monday @ Lunch

I walked into the cafeteria with Gerard, as usual, and we sat down at our normal table. Frank plopped down across from us with some girl. "Hey guys." he said. We all stared at him. Or to be more exact, we all stared at her.

"Who is this mystery child?" Jared asked. Frank smiled. "Oh, this is Rhia! She just moved here." he said. Rhia smiled. "Hi." she said. "Hi" I responded, kinda nervously.

Everyone was pretty quiet after that, which is rare, because were usually almost the loudest table there. Sistine decided to break the silence. "Soooo...Rhia...Where did you move here from?" she asked.

"New York." Rhia said, like it was no biggie. Jared looked shocked. "Why leave New York for Oregon?!" he asked. She shrugged. "I dunno. My parents wanted to move. To be completely honest, I like it better there." she explained. Everyone was silent again.

*

I grabbed my backpack and left. I didn't even wait for my friends to walk home with me. I practically ran home and Ashley still beat me there. I stormed inside and threw my backpack across the room.

It made a loud 'THUD' as it hit the wall. Ashley looked at me."Who spit in YOUR cocoa?!" Ashley asked. "Nobody spit in my cocoa!!!!!" I screamed. Andy was here too. "What happened?" he asked.

I groaned. "This pretty girl from New York just came here. She thinks shes all perfect with her stupid hair and her stupid green eyes and her stupid dark skin!! UGH!!!" I was not in a good mood.

Andy stared at me, obviously telling me to continue. "Her names Rhia. She's been hanging out with MY FRANK all day!!!!!!!" I said. Ashley perked up. "Now I'm listening!" he said. I groaned. "You just missed everything I had to say. I'm going to my room now!" I said.

I grabbed my backpack that was now on the floor and stormed off into my room. I flumped on my bed and decided to take a nap.

*

The Next Morning :3

Frank's POV

I thought this morning was going to be my everyday morning, but nope. I was getting whisked away by Ashlin's older brother, Ashley, and his best friend, Andy. We went into the boys bathroom and I perched on the sink.

"Are you guys gonna beat me up? If you are,can you do it somewhere less obvious? Or do it when I'm at your house later?" I asked. Andy laughed. "Were not gonna beat you up. We wanna talk to you about this new girl.." he said.

Rhia? Is that who he's talking about? "Rhia?" I asked. He nodded. "That's her name! Anyways, you need to stop hanging out with her." he said.

HUH?!

"Why?" I asked. "Because we hear she's from New York. If you end up with her-" I cut him off. "THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!! SHES MY COUSIN!! BLEH!!!!"I said. Ew...just GROSS. BLEH!

They looked at each other. "Oh." Ashley said. Yeah...OH. Duh! "Besides, I already like someone." I explained. Ashley leaned on the door, obviously not wanting me to try to run out. Darn. "Who?" he asked. "Someone." I said.

Wow. I'm cheap. "Come on. Who is it?" he asked again. That kinda freaked me out. "I said, someone!" I repeated. "Jared?" asked Ashley. "NO!! How do you know the names of all Ashlin's friends?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm her brother. It's my job!" he said. "Anyways, who?"