Twinning

A/N-SLEEPY TnT

I went back into my room. I swung the door open. "No closed doors!" I said. I saw Ashley talking go Gerard. I threw Ashley's phone at him. "So Gee, you gonna stay here or leave like everyone else?!" I asked.

"Uhmm...stay?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. You gonna stay somewhere else or stay in my room?" I asked. "Here maybe?" he asked. "Just keep texting or whatever and ill throw a blanket on you if you fall asleep." I said.

Le next day {Monday} :3 Pie

Ashlin's POV

I walked into school with the insane person I dare to call my best friend. I'll just stay with him until my boyfriend comes then he can go play with my brother.

We walked over to Mikey and Sistine. Sistine had a shocked look on her face. "Is she okay? That's the face I had when I realized Justin Bieber was a BOY. Did she just now realize that?" Gee asked. We both just looked at him.

"Uhm...no...she found out that she had a twin brother." Mikey explained. "How do you 'just find out' you have a twin?" I asked. "I've lived with my aunt most of my life. Apparently we met when we were two, but I don't remember." Sistine said.

"So why do they suddenly realize you need to ACTUALLY meet?" Gee asked. She shrugged. "I don't know! Everything in my life is crazy! I've just been told I have a twin brother named William and I also want to beat the shit out of my ex boyfriend!" she said.

"Speaking of boyfriend." I said as I looked around the hallways. "He should be here right about now..."

"He's right behind you." Mikey said. I turned around to see Frank. "I knew that." I said. "So. How'd you get to school today Gee?" asked Sistine. "Get a ride from 'Black Licorice'?" she asked.

We all laughed. "Maybe. Maybe not. I should go find him." Gee said. "You do that." I said. And with that, he walked off.

"Speaking of finding people, should we just assume Rhia's with Batman?" Ray asked. I nodded. "Most likely." I said.

"Wow Ashlin, your place is, like, the house of hook-ups or something!" Frank said. "And that is why people aren't coming over anymore." I said.

"But why noooooooooooot???" Mikey complained. "You know what, I don't feel so good. I'm going home." Sistine said as she put her hood up and walked down the hall. "She's really leaving." Mikey said. "Alright guys I'm gonna go skip school with my girlfriend. BYE!" he said.

"Wha-?" Ray asked. "Nevermind. Go home. Do whatcha gotta do." he said.

"Our friends are fucking crazy." Frank said. "Yup. And your just now realizing this?" I asked. "No. I'm just now pointing it out. There's a differance." he said.

Sistine Heading Home (with mikey OBVIOSLY)

Sistine's POV :3

"So I assume your coming home with me?" I asked Mikey. He nodded. "Yup." he said.

We walked up to my house and went inside. I saw a guy sitting there. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked. He looked over. "I'm Willaim. Who the fuck are you?" he asked.

"I'm Sistine." I said. "Who's he?" William asked, turning his attention to Mikey. "My bodyguard. Also known as my boyfriend. Also known as my best friend. So don't try to start shit with him or I'll kill you." I said.

Just then my aunt came out of where ever she was. "Oh hey! You guys met each other. Sistine? Why are you home?" she asked. "Wasnt feeling well." I said. She nodded. "Okay...why is Mikey here?" she asked. "I didn't want to walk home alone not feeling well." I said.