At Least I Think Its Water...

Jared's POV

Okay, Mikey and Sistine have been together for 3 weeks, 5 days,6 hours, and 4 minutes. Not that anyone's counting...

Yeah, I know, beating up Frank and Mikey wasn't the BEST idea...I wasn't mad at Frank for the whole Mikey and Sistine thing. It was just that one minute he's my friend, then POOF! he hates me.

What if Mikey and Sistine DON'T break up?

*GASP* WHAT IF THEY GET MARRIED??!

There parents would have to say yes.

Well, Sistine's aunt would say yes..

Well i dont know...her aunt is kinda wierd....

Maybe she'd say it just to get Sistine out..

OH MY GOD!

Wow. The thoughts I get when I'm sitting in the back of art class...Welp! They need to break up! And I have the perfect idea...

LATER AT SISTINES HOUSE

RHIA'S POV

We were at Sistine's house playing video games. She doesn't care. "So Andy.."I said while we were playing Call Of Duty. "What did you mean when you said you miss when Ashley wasn't part of Ashlin's social life? Do you not like me?" I asked.

"No, no. I like you! It's just..." he sighed. "It just that.... well.... IlikeAshleyandrightbeforewejumpedintoAshlin'slifeIwasplanningonaskinghimoutbutchickenedoutwhenIsawhowhefeltaboutGerard"Andy said really fast.

"I could not understand, a WORD you just said." I said blunty. "Nevermind. I'll tell you later." he said. "Uhhhh...okay?"

A few minutes later, Ashlin and Frank came barging in. Ashlin had a squirt bottle in hand. They still had their backpacks on, so they obviously just got here. "Andy!" Ashlin yelled, squirting Andy. "What-Hey!" Andy said, putting his hands in front of his face to cover and upcoming squirts.

"Fix it!"Ashlin said, squirting Andy again. "Fix wha-hey! Stop that!" he said. "You know what I'm talking about! Fix it!" she said again, squirting again. "Are you talking about that Sistine being Mikey's bitch thing?" he asked.

"Yes! What else?! Fix it before Mikey becomes single!" She said. *Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!* "Okay okay! Stop it!" Andy said, getting up. "Go! Go on! Fix it! Go! Go!" Ashlin said, followed by an army of squirts.

"IM GOING!! Calm your skittles, Ashlin!" he said, leaving. "I suggest you break up with her..."Andy whispered to Frank as he left. Ashlin squirted him a few more times. Obviously she heard what he said.

Ashlin's POV

That was fun. "Where did you get that?" Rhia asked. "I just asked Sistine if she had a squirt bottle full of water." I said. I sniffed the bottle. "At least think it's water!" I added. Rhia laughed. "Okay, I gotta see this." she said, heading for the stairs.

Frank and I followed. As we made it to the first floor, we heard Sistine say, "I hate you, Andy."

"Did he fix it?" I asked, holding up the half-empty squirt bottle. Mikey nodded. "Yes. Yes he did." he said.

"Good Andy." I said. "I'm not a cat! Or a dog! Or whatever you making me out to be!" Andy said. I smiled. "Your a cat-dog." Frank said.

"Cat-dog? Isn't that a show?" Sistine asked. Mikey nodded. "Yep. Gerard was gonna try re-enact that show by using Ashlin's cat and Frank's dog." he said. Frank and I looked at each other.

"I'm going back to our game."Rhia said, going upstairs. Andy quickly followed.

TIME LAPSE TWO WEEKS LATER TO SUMMER