"Cleaning my Room"

HELLO! Sorry about the short chapters! I'm in the process of moving right now so... And yeah about that last chapter...I can relate to that alot, actually. Because I'm moving and I have a best friend who I love like a sister. And im moving 750 miles away D: BUT i love you guys so Im still writing :D I will try to make the chapters longer :3

OH! and i need another girl character. ideas please? ty ily c:

"God, that's depressing." Rhia said after I told her the story. I nodded. Frank came over to us with a stack of comics. "Hey guys!" he said, all perky. He looked at me. "Woah, you okay Ash?" he asked. I didn't even noticed that I teared up while talking about Pete. "Yeah um I'm fine. What comics did you get?" I asked, changing the subject.

He smiled. "I got Batman! :D" he beamed. Rhia laughed. "You would get Batman." she said. He nodded. "I would. And I did." he said.

LATER

We were all hanging out at Sistine's house when my phone rang. I looked at it. It was Pete. I smiled and walked into the kitchen to answer it.

Meanwhile, in ze living room :D

Gerard's POV

I hate Ashley. Yeah, I know, that's mean. But he doesn't get it. And I dont like telling people how I feel so he's just gonna have to figure it out. I glanced over at him. He was sitting next to *drumroll* Andy! Shocker!

I saw Ashlin smile at her phone and leave. I'm pretty sure I know who she's talking to. Pete. I saw them talking at the comic shop earlier. Call me crazy, but I think Ashlin might leave Frank for Pete. Just a thought. I mean, it could happen. 50/50 chance.

But anyways, Ashley is either pretending to be stupid or he's just a complete and total dumbass. Ashlin skipped her way into the living room. She grabbed her bag. "I gotta go." she said. We all looked at her. "Why?" Frank asked. "I gotta go uh clean my room. Mom's coming home this weekend and I dont want her to be mad at me." she said. I could tell she was lying. "Okay well uhm bye" Frank said. "Bye!" Ashlin said. She gave Frank a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Something was up. WAYYY up. Hmmmmmm.....

Ashlin's POV

Okay, that wasnt a COMPLETE lie. I do have to clean my room and my mom is coming home. But that's not why I left. I'm going to meet up with Pete. I was gonna tell them, but chickened out when Frank asked why.

I walked into Starbucks and saw Pete waiting there. "Hey." we both said at the same time. We ordered and sat down at a table. "So...how was Utah?" I asked. "Boring." he said. "Theres literally nothing to do there." he said. "Well I guess its a good thing that your back here, right?" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah," he said, also starting to smile. We talked for a little while longer. Not about anything in particular, just life. And stuff. We got quiet for a second. Then it hapened. We both leaned in.

And we kissed.

And I leave you with that! YUP i really ended it with a cliffhanger this time, didnt i? oh whale .-. MCR:JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT PAIIIN

Me: YEAH THE PAIN THAT WAS CAUSE BY YOU, YOU ASSHOLES

sorry, im mad >:P

okay yeh I REQUIRE SLEEP

me and my friend are getting donuts tommorow ^.^

Whale, im off

~Galaxy