Procrastination, Donuts, and Brittish Kids

(A/N: Hello there my crack squirrels and taco llamas! Yes, here I am, updating *gasp* not once but TWICE in one week! I deserve a freaking award for this shizzle! Okay so this will be the last chapter of In A Chemical Hurricane *dun dun dunnnn* but not to fear! There shall be a sequel! I'm ending this one because, well, its already at 30 chapters, and I dont wanna be one of those peeps with freaking 78 chapter fanfictions, ya know? Okay. Go forth!)

In Sistine/William's Car (^o_o^)

Ashlin's POV

"This is the highest stage of procrastination we've come to. We are the worst." Bob said. "Hey, at least we're getting supplies before school starts!" I pointed out. "Yeah, less than 24 hours before." Sistine added. "Why am I not driving are we on a time schedule or something?" Gerard asked from the back of the car. "No coffee." William said. "Awe. Fine." Gerard pouted.

Arrival at le mall (>^-^)> <(^-^<)

"Ok I'm gonna go get some coffee you procrastinators can buy your shit." Gerard said. "We're not buying your supplies." Bob said. "I already got mine a month ago bitches!" Gerard called behind him as he walked away. "I'll go with him..." Sistine said, then followed.

Frank watched them walk together then looked at me. "Nothings confirmed yet!" I said. "Seriously guys? I saw this coming, like, a month ago!" Bob shrieked. "You know something!" Frank exclaimed. "I swear I don't know anything I just had a theory!" Bob said.

"Were talking about relationships and you use the word theory. You're interesting." I said. "Yeah well look at his relationship" Frank pointed out. "Fair point, fair point." I agreed. "Ugh William let's just go get your damn shoes." Bob groaned. We all walked to the Vans store

30 minutes later *sponge bob tune*

Gerard and Sistine walked over to us, Sistine holding a few bags. "I got all my stuff!" Sistine exclaimed. "We've been in this same store for the past half hour because SOMEONE can't decide what shoes they want." Frank glared at William. William rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna be walking in them I want them to be comfortable." He said. "Ok then...were gonna go to the Cheesecake Factory" Sistine said. "TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU!" Frank whined. "Okay Frankie you can come." Sistine said.

"Oh, and I need the keys to put my stuff in the car." She added. "Can I trust you?" William asked. "Uh, one, we share the car, and two, I'm your freaking sister!" she said. "Exactly..."William said as he slowly handed her the keys. Sistine raised her eyebrow as she took them. "Ok bye guys!" she said. And with that, her, Frank, and Gerard had left.

I looked at Bob. Then William. Then Bob. "Screw it, I'm going with them." I said as I ran to catch up with them.

About 20 minutes later

Bob and William showed up just as we had finished eating. "Seriously??" Bob exclaimed. "Your fault for taking so long." Gerard said. "William's fault, actually." Bob said. "You didn't have to stay with him!" Gerard said. Bob didn't respond.

We all walked to the car when William started to freak out. "Where's the keys?" he asked. Bob shrugged. He looked at Sistine. "I don't have them." She said. "...I gave them to you..." he said. Gerard pulled the keys out of his pocket and jingled them around. "Haha, bitch" he said with a smile. "I'm driving :D"

He hopped into the driver's seat and Sistine sat next to him. "Let me guess, were stopping for coffee" William asked. "Is that even a question?" Gerard asked.

The Next Day (first day of school >_<)

I woke up realizing that summers over. I open my eyes and looked over. I saw Ashley staring at me. "I'm so used to this by now." I groaned. I started smacking his face repeatedly. "Snooze." I said. "Uh, OW. Daaaaad she's hitting me!" Ashley yelled. "I told you not to go up there." My dad called up. "How else was she supposed to wake up?" Ashley asked. "An alarm, like a normal person."