The Batman Shirt

Teh Next Day @ School:3

Mikey and I had just gotten to out of class when Ashley came over to me. Do I ever get a break from this guy? "Here's lunch." he said as he handed me five dollars. Andy popped up and stared at Mikey.

"That's my batman shirt." Andy said, glaring at Mikey. "Where did you get that?" he asked. Mikey looked at me. "Um...from Ashlin. I went swimming at her house last week and she pushed me into the pool right after I got a dry shirt on, so she gave me this one." Mikey explained.

"I knew you had it, Ashlin!!!" he said. "Technically, I didnt have it. Mikey did." I said. Mikey shrugged. "Here." he said. He whiped off the shirt then zipped up his sweater. Then he tossed the shirt at le shocked Andy.

"That was uncalled for." Ashley said. I shook my head."When your friends with Mikey, you expect wierd things like that to happen." I explained.

Mikey glared at me. I smiled. Andy was just standing there probably thinking, 'did he really just do that?'. "You got your twenty fifth shirt back." I said.

Andy nodded. Him and Ashley walked off. Then Sistine walked over to us, about to break out into tears. "You okay?" Mikey asked her.

She shook her head. "No. I jinxed it. We DID break up!!" she said. Now she was crying. "I assume she's talking about Jared?" Mikey asked. I nodded. Mikey went in and hugged her. AWWWWWW! :3

A few minutes later, Sistine stopped crying and stepped back from Mikey. "Dude, its like, seventy-five degrees outside. Why do you have a black hoodie on and zipped up?" she asked.

Mikey and I smiled at each other. "Long story. Has something to do with Batman." I said. Sistine shrugged and we started walking to lunch. Wait-I usually walk with Gee. "Where's Gee?" I asked.

We all stopped. "Yeah, where is he?I haven't seen him since art." Sistine said. "Maybe he's in the cafeteria waiting for us." Mikey said. So we kept walking. We made our way in to see no sight of Gerard.

We all stopped to think about where would be. "Probably in the bathroom." Sistine suggested. I nodded, and we sat at our usual table. But instead of Gerard and Ray next to me, I had Mikey and Sistine.

There was no sight of Jared in the area, which I guess is good because Sistine probably wants sometime without him. "Soooo...your single now?" Mikey asked Sistine. She smiled. "Yup." she said.

I could tell how things were gonna roll from here on out. I felt someone poke me. I turned around to see Gerard. He plopped down next to me then looked at Sistine. "No Jared?" he asked. Sistine hugged Mikey as soon as he said that.

"He broke up with her." I whispered to him, not wanting to remind Sistine. "And apparenlty is going for Mikey!" Gerard whispered back. We both giggled and they glared at us.

"It's really warm. You should probably take your sweater off." Gerard said to Mikey. Mikey shook his head. "Not a good idea." he said. "Why?"asked Sistine. "There a picture of a naked girl on your shirt?" she asked.

"There would be if he was wearing a shirt." Andy said as he passed by our table. Sistine laughed. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" she asked. "We told you, it has to do with Batman." I explained. Her and Gerard looked at each other in confusion, then just went on with there day.

Le Very Next Day xDDDD

Gerard and I walked into art class, as usual. But right now, Hurricane was perched on Gee's shoulder. We sat down right by Jared. He looked at Gerard. "What the fuck? Why do you have Hurricane?" he asked, angerly.

"You lost him in the break up. I'm rat-sitting for Sistine."

"I did not! He's still mine!" Jared said. He grabbed Hurricane. "Hey!" Gerard yelled. "Give him back! He's not yours!"

"He's not yours either. And yes, he IS mine!" Jared argued. "No. He's. NOT!!"Gerard said. Wow...A fight over a rat. "Yes he is! Don't always believe what Sistine says!" Jared said. Gerard glared at him. "Just because you hate her, doesn't mean I do!!"Gerard argued.

"GUYS! Stop. Give me the rat." I said. Jared held on to rat. "Give. Me. The. Rat. NOW." I said. He slowly passed him over. Gerard stuck his hand out. "No." I said. "I'm giving him to Sistine."

"WHAT?!?!" They both said at the same time. "Gee, he was never yours,and Jared, she bought him for you, and she gets him back." I explained. They both groaned.

Gerard sneekily tossed a handful of sparkles at Hurricane. "Hey!!!" Jared yelled. "Not your ra-at." I sang. He groaned. "But seriously Gee, no more glitter." I said. He sighed.

After Class :3

"Gimmieeeeeee!!!" Jared whined. "NO. I'm finding Sistine and giving back HER rat." I explained. "Its not her-" Jared started but then stopped. "What?" I asked. "We found Sistine." Gee said. I looked over.

"Am I seeing things, or is Sistine kissing your brother?"Jared asked Gerard. "Yuppp. She sure is." Gerard said. "Damn. She got over you fast." I told Jared. "But you can't be mad because YOU dumped HER."

He glared at me. I walked over to Sistine and poked her. She turned around. "Oh hey!" she said. "Hi. Here's your rat." I said, handing her Hurricane. "I thought Gee was watching him?" she asked.

"He got in a fight over who was the rightful owner with he who shall not be named." I explained. She sighed. "Should've known." she said. She walked over to Gerard.

"Hey Gee. Want a rat?" she asked. Jared's jaw dropped as he looked back and forth between them. Gerard nodded. "Sure." he said. Sistine passed over the tiny rat and Gee set it on his shoulder. Jared glared at her. Then at Gerard. "What?" Gee asked with a smile.

Jared groaned. "Just no glitter." he said. Sistine turned to him. "He's not your rat. cant tell him what and what not to do with it. Just keep the name please." she said. Gerard nodded. "Can do." he said.

Sistine came back over to Mikey and I. "Wow. Jared's having a bad day." I said. "Screw him. I could care less about his day. He dumped me and tried to steal my rat from my rat-sitter." Sistine explained.

"Must be a sucky day for you, Jared." Andy said as he passed by with Ashley.

"How does he do that?!" Gerard asked.

RAT DRAMA! vote comment follow dont fight over rats and all that jazz