Microwave Problems

HAI!!! Im hyper bc energy drinks yaaasssss k. oh did anyone else lose their shit with the whole Electric Century thing? BECAUSE I DID :/ oh whale .-. but yeah an upate just for you guys! :D because I love youuu ok yeh

At Sistine's house

Gerard's pov

We're all at Sistine's house talking about god knows what. I'm just sitting here, glaring at Ashley. Oh, i meant Ashley talking to Andy. Like always. I don't even know what they're talking about, but I really don't care.

My train of thought was rudely interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "I'm not getting that." Frank said. Sistine rolled her eyes and got up. We heard her go into the other room and answer the door. We all got quiet. "Who is it?" Rhia whispered. "A person." Travi said. "Shut up." Rhia snapped.

Rhia and Travi kinda bickered back in forth for a minute until Mikey interrupted them. "Guys I think I know who it is..." he trailed off. We all got quiet and listened. "Wait...is that...Jared?" Bob asked. A few people nodded.

Mikey went into the other room. We all followed behind him. And then, you know, a Mikey Jared fight. Blah blah blah. "She's my girlfriend." "She was my girlfriend first." "Your stupid" you get the point.

And then Sistine just lost it. "You guys are both stupid!!! Just Stop!" She yelled, then stormed outside. Everyone got quiet. "I'm gonna go check on her." I said. I walked outside and saw Sistine sitting on the porch. I sat down next to her.

"You okay?" I asked. She looked over at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just done. I'm done with all this. Just done." she sighed. We sat there for a second. "You know what? I am too." I said.

Meanwhile with Ashlin and Pete :3

Ashlin's POV :D

Wait what just happened???? Oh. What? Wait...OH MY GOD. That happened. What. I pulled away really quickly. "That I shouldnt have done. I have a Frank his name is boyfriend." I said really fast. Pete just stared at me. "Huh???" he asked. "Frank. Boyfriend. Mine." I said. He kept staring at me. "Is that the guy that used to hang out with Gerard?" he asked. I nodded.

"Are you and Gerard still best friends?" he asked. I thought for a second. "Yea-no..."I sighed. "Awe, why?" He asked. It's like he totally forgot about what I just said about Frank. Either that or he's trying to forget...? "He started dating my brother." I trailed off. He almost spit out his coffee. "What?!??!" he sat there in shock. "But what about Hayley?" he asked. Hayley is Gerard's ex-girlfriend. They broke up right after Pete left, but no one told him. Long story.

"They broke up after you left." I said. "Okay...? You seriously need to catch me up. I guess I missed a lot while I was gone!" Pete laughed. "Yeah you did miss a lot." I smiled. I told him all the drama and stupid things that happened while he was gone.

He glanced over at the door. "What?" I asked. "That red-head looks a lot like Gerard..." he said. I turned around and saw Gerard and Sistine walk in, Gerard complaining to Sistine about whatever. "Hide me!" I exclaimed. "What?" he asked. "They don't know I'm here...with you." I explained. "Oh..."he said. He put his coffee cup in front of my face. "There." he said with a smiled. I laughed. "Eh, good enough."

And they didn't notice us! I guess whatever Gerard's complaining about it pretty interesting. We kept talking for a while about more random stuff. I stopped and looked around. "Did the place get emptier in five minutes, or am I going crazy?" I asked. Pete looked at his phone. "It's six. I guess they close early today." he said. "Oh, okay."

We walked outside into the cold air. It's still freezing cold even though it's July. "Want a ride home?" Pete asked. I shook my head. "I can walk from here." I said. "Okay," he smiled. "Call me later?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah sure."

I started walking, not sure if I wanted to go to Sistine's house or mine. I walked to my house thinking no one was home. I unlocked the door to see Ashley, Andy, Frank, Rhia, and Ray on the couch playing video games. Ashley looked over at me. "Where have you been?" he asked. "Places." I said. I walked into my room and closed my door. "No closed do-" Ashley started to yell but I interrupted him, "I don't fucking care about your made up rules, I'm closing my door!" I heard Andy and Ray laugh. I rolled my eyes.

I heard my phone buzz. It was Sistine. I answered it.

(A/N i dont know how to do phone calls so im just gonna do it like a chatroom.)

Sistine: I saw you

Ashlin: Huh?

Sistine: I saw you with Pete

Ashlin: How much did you see???

Sistine: Dude, I just saw you guys talking...why?

Ashlin: um nothing

Sistine: you're hiding something...

Ashlin: no

Sistine: yes.

Ashlin: no

Sistine: yeah you are but hey I got to go gerard is having issues making a microwave burrito

Gerard: *in background* THIS MICROWAVE FUCKING HATES ME! WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?? I HATE YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Sistine: gotta go bye I will figure out what your hiding ok bye

I sat there wondering what just happened. I looked over at my cat. I picked her up and put her on my bed. "You cat I envy you." I said with a laugh.

ENDING MWAHAHAHAHAHA ok so im thinking of starting a fall out boy fic thoughts? no ok anytimelord, im about to skate to le store *whooo!* and probably fall bc cats

OH and i have a sudden obsession with supernatual *cough* dean *cough* yeh and 5 MONTHS UNTIL NEW DOCTOR WHO ok im leaving now baibai