I Smell Donuts

Friday Morning.

It was Friday morning and I was glad about that. It was almost the weekend. Nobody's been wanting to talk about how Jared went from the top of the stairs to the floor in about five seconds.

Except for William and Mikey, but they just laugh, not really explain what happened. I was standing by my locker with Frank, getting all my shit out of it, when Andy popped up.

"I smell donuts. Do you guys have donuts?!" Andy asked. "How do you-I'm not even gonna ask anymore." Frank started. Suddenly, we found Sistine walking over to us with a box of donuts.

"I need you guys to come over this weekend." Sistine said. Frank groaned. "Come on! My aunt won't let me home alone with Mikey, now that he's my boyfriend. Which is wierd because she left Jared and I home alone all the time..." she trailed off.

"Anyways, I'll bribe you with donuts." she said, holding out the donuts box. "Okay!" Frank said, taking the donuts. "I knew someone would snag the ENTIRE box, so I brought extras." she added, giving out donuts. The bell rang and it was time for everyone to get to class.

Frank and I headed to math with his box of donuts. We took our seat in the back and he opened the box. "There all glaze! And still hot!" Frank beamed. I stuck my hand over and snagged one. "Hey!" he said.

"My donut!" I hissed. He tried take it back, but failed. "Damn, you are a ninja." he said. A few more minutes went by and my ninjaness kept making him fail.

"Give me the damn donut!" Frank said. He snagged the donut (finally) and ate it. "Meh. Donut theif." I said.

"I'm not a theif! Your'e the theif!" he argued. "Just give me a donut." I said. He hugged the box. "Never!" he said.

"Frank, the whole fucking class is watching us. Give me a donut." I said. He gave up and passed over a donut. "You owe me." he said. I hugged him. "Does that make up for it?" I asked.

"A little." he said. I hugged him again. "How bout now?" I asked. "There. Now you don't owe me." he said. I smiled and ate my donut.

LATER AT LUNCH

Frank was almost done with his donuts by lunch. We met up with Mikey and Sistine. Jared passed by us. He had dyed his hair black. Sistine stared at him for a second. "No." Mikey said. "But he has dark hair." Sistine said.

"So do I." Mikey said. "Should I trip him down the stairs again?" William asked. Andy suddenly popped up and gasped. "So you DID trip him." Frank said. William nodded. "Yeah. How would I 'accidentaly' trip him?" William said.

"Theres ways." Rhia said, suddenly popping up next to Andy. "That's three." Sistine said. We all walked to lunch to see Gerard and Ashley. We all stopped.

"Am I having a nightmare?" Frank asked. "Huh?" I asked, then looked at our table. We saw Ashley and Gerard kissing. "That must be fun for yah, Ashlin." William said. "Shut up." I replied.

We walked over to our table. "Guys. You can stop now. Your about to make Frank throw up." Sistine said. "Yeah. I'm about to lose all my donuts." Frank added. They looked over at us. "When did you get here?!" Gerard asked. "Two seconds ago." Mikey said. "Can I have a donut?" I asked Frank. "No."

"Sistine, I swear, I'm moving in with you." Mikey said. "YES." Sistine said.

"Then we'd be there all the time because you can't be home alone with Mikey." Andy said. "Hah, yeah, no." Sistine said.

"But-"Andy started. "I said no show's over." Sistine finished. Suddenly, Jared plopped down. Sistine stared at him. Everyone looked at Sistine, then Jared. Sistine, Jared. Sistine, Jared.

"Okay, come on." Mikey said as he dragged her to the table William was at.

Frankie's POV :D

"Did you darken your hair on purpose?" I asked Jared. "Maybe." he said with a smile. "You were smiling when you said that." I added.

"I know." he said. "Was this all part of your plan?" I asked. "Maybe. Come on." he said. He got up and I followed. Ashlin looked at me. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Somewhere." Jared finished. We left the cafeteria and headed for the bathroom. "I'm starting to know this bathroom better than I should." I said as we walked in.

"So, Jared, out of curiosity, is this hair dye part of your grand master plan to get Sistine back?" I asked. He nodded. "Yup." he said. "Yeah, not gonna work." I said.

"Why not?" he asked. "Well, I dunno, maybe because she has a BOYFRIEND!!" I said. "So? She had another boyfriend before she had him." he said.

"Well, that boyfriend broke up with her." I added. "Well now that boyfriend wants her back. Please Frankie. PLEASSSSSSE" he begged.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with my life? Who the fuck did I piss off to get this?" I questioned. "Well, I was gonna have Gerard talk to Mikey, but him and Ashley are always kissing each other." he said.

I pretended to barf. "I know right? It's wierd when that's going on between two people you know." Jared added to my fake barf. "Especially when those two people are you friends." he added.

"I'm going back to lunch now." I said. I headed back into the cafeteria and plopped down next to Ashlin. "Hey Ashlin?" I asked. "Yeah?"

"We need new friends." I stated. She nodded. "For sure."