Awk-waaaard

A/N- Hey! Sorry the internet's been down! Dx well on the upside I got some great typing done...so that means....CHAPTERS!!! Maybe spam...should I do a chappy spam? ALSO, does anyone wanna take a wild guess on who rhia and william are based off of? BESIDES Sistine. xD YEAHHH imma go watch some tobuscus adventures and music videos now *or after chappys?*...ENJOY LE CHAPPY!

We went into the kitchen to see William already waiting for us. Probably wanted to get away from whoever was at the door.

We all got some food and started eating. Sistine came over. "Alright, any ideas of who was at the door?" she asked as she sat down. Frank grabbed his food and hid under the table.

He tapped my leg. "Ashlin. Pssst. Ashlin. Can you grab my drink?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. He had an idea of who was at the door, but everyone always goes to him, so that's probably why he was hiding. I passed him his cup.

"Fraaaaaaank." Sistine said. She went under the table. "Frank!" she exclaimed. He jumped, hitting his head on the table. "What?!"

"Who was at the door?!" Sistine questioned. Frank looked around. "One sec..." he said, still looking around. "Knees!" he said. Sistine had a confused look on her face.

Frank smacked the awkward knees that belonged to Mikey. "What?" he asked, going under the table. "Who was at the door?" Sistine asked.

"Ugh. Fineeee. It was Jared. He wants you back, but I don't want you to be with him. I'm that jealous boyfriend that doesn't like it if anyone else wants you." Mikey explained.

"Awk-waaaard." Frank sang, as he came out from under the table. "Sooooo...anyone wanna play video games?" William asked. We all nodded. "Sure."

We headed upstairs to see another set of stairs. "What the-?" Andy started. "This place is huge!" Ashley exclaimed. William shrugged. "Is your aunt rich, or did she just inherit it?" Gerard asked.

"Inherited it." William said. "That explains it." Rhia said. We went up the stairs (again). We saw ANOTHER set of stairs. "FOUR FLOORS?!" Ray questioned.

"Nah, that's just the attic. AKA, my room." William explained. I looked over. "Is that a dumbwaiter?!" I exclaimed.

"A what-now?" Andy asked. "A dumbwaiter. Kinda like a mini elevator, but you use a rope to move them up and down." Rhia explained.

"Frank! I'll bet you can fit it there!" I exclaimed. He thought for a second. "Yeah, I probably could..."he said.

"Well, why don't you go down?" Ray asked. "What if Sistine and Mikey see me?" Frank asked.

"They won't, their busy with their make out session." Ashley said. William pretended to barf. Frank ran over and sat in the dumbwaiter. "Lower me down!" he announced.

We grabbed the rope and lowered him down to the first floor. "Get us some sodas!" Ray yelled down. A minute later, Frank came back up. "They're kissing!" he said, disguised.

"It's fine. Just go!" Ray encouraged. Frank groaned and went back down. "What is it with everyone against kissing? "Andy asked.

"It's wierd." I said, bluntly. "How?" he asked.

"Well, if it's not that bad, why don't you kiss Rhia?" Ashley asked. "No." Andy argued.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Just because!"

"RHIAAAAAA! He doesn't wanna kiss you!!" Ashley reported

"I never said that!" Andy argued. "You just did!" Ashley objected. "Untrue!"

"True!"

They rambled kept rambling on to each other. I'm pretty sure Rhia's thinking 'Batman's about to kiss me'.

They rambled on a little more. "FINE!" Andy said, in defeat. And went over to Rhia, and kissed her. She sat there is shock, yet had a smile the size of mars on her face.

Suddenly, Frank came up. "They saw me! They threw the sodas at me and brought me up!" he said.

He saw Rhia smiling, and Andy right next to her. "Awhhh. Did Batman give a smooch?" Frank asked. Rhia nodded.

"That wasn't so hard, was it, Andy?" Bob questioned. Andy smiled. "No. No it wasn't" he said. "Well aren't you pleased as punch." Ashley said. "I don't know what you're talking about." Andy said, with a smile.

"Well, I wanna go in on this kissing thing." Gerard said. He shot Ashley a smile. Ashley raised his eyebrows. Right then, Gerard gave William a full on kiss.

Full on.

Lips and all.

On. The. Lips.

Ashley screamed. Literally, screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!" he exclaimed. I gave Gerard thumbs up from behind Ashley. "Someone lost their skittles over that." Bob said.

"Why should that matter? We're not dating or anything'." Andy mocked. He shot him his in-famous death glare. "Why aren't you 'barfing'?" Ray asked Frank.

"Because this is watchable. In fact, they should do that again-" Frank could barely finish his sentence before Ashley yelled; "NO!!! I mean, no, don't do that again." he corrected himself.

Suddenly Sistine and Mikey came running up. "Who's dyeing?!" Sistine asked. "No one. Ashley's losing his Skittles because Gee kissed William." Bob explained.

Sistine rolled her eyes. "How did you know we were up here?" Gee asked. "I kinda live here." Sistine said. Gee turned to Mikey.

"She's my girlfriend. I'm kinda here a lot." Mikey explained. "Well, I'm not dating anyone, so I CAN kiss people." Gee said. Ashley groaned, and stomped out of the room.

Frank plopped down on the nearby couch. "Ah, I am loving my night so far. Besides when Sistine THREW A SODA at my FACE!!!" he said.