Dumbwaiters and Kardashians

Hey! Two chapters in one day! New record :D I had fun writing this chapter. There's alots of silly funny moments :3 and pete :D ok and yes in the last chapter i added in hayley bc everyone kept asking for her and i really didnt want to add her bc everyone adds her to their band stories so yeah :D

Pete's POV

At Pete's Casa :D

I sighed as I flipped through my texts with Ashlin. I honestly had no idea she was going out with Frank. And that kiss...I'm so confused. Did it mean anything? Are we friends? More than friends? But what about Frank? Oh god none of this makes sense. I tossed my phone to the side and flopped down onto my bed.

I stared at my phone, waiting for Ashlin to call me. I stared for about five minutes, but nothing came up. I sighed. She probably just forgot. Or she's busy? Maybe her phone died?? Damn, I'm obsessed.

I turned on the tv to take my mind off of things. It took my to realize what was on. It was Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I grabbed my remote and tried to change the channel, but it wasn't working. Dead batteries :/ I ran into the kitchen and grabbed batteries (a/n yes batteries in the kitchen. that's where I keep batteries idky) I went back into my room and it still didn't work. I tried to turn off my tv and it wouldn't turn off. I unplugged every cord in sight.

I flopped back down on my bed. I saw my phone light up. I looked at the screen. Ashlin was calling me! Yay! Ok fanboy moment over. I answered it. (a/n yes, chatroom phonecall again XD)

Ashlin:Hey!

Pete: Oh hi!

Ashlin: We're all headed to Sistine's house. Wanna come?

Pete:Yeah sure. Where does she live?

Ashlin: *random address bc i cant coe up with random numbers and street names lol*

Pete: ok see you there?

Ashlin: Yeah

Pete: ok bye

Ashlin: bye bye!

YAY! She called me! Whooo!! I grabbed my jacket and ran outside to my car and drove over to Sistine's house. I pulled up and saw Ashlin waiting outside the house for me. I walked over to her. "Hey." she smiled. "Hi. You didn't have to wait for me." I said. "It's fine" she smiled. We walked in. "HEY PEOPLE. This is Pete. Most of you already know him." Ashlin announced. "Hi Pete! :D" Frank said, along with a few other hello's from others.

"GOD DAMN MICROWAVE!!!!" Gerard yelled from the other room. We all laughed. He came out carrying a giant stuffed pink monkey. He walked over to the couch where Ashley and I think Andy were sitting. "You're in my spot." Gerard said. "What?" Ashley asked. "GET OUT OF MY SPOT!!!" Gerard snapped. Ashley and Andy scurried over to the other couch. Gerard flopped down face-first onto the couch. Sistine came in with a burrito. "I got your burrito, Gee." she said, sympathetically.

He nodded and mumbled 'thanks'. He reached for the burrito. He kept poking the table trying to find the burrito. Ashley pushed it forward a little. Gerard picked it up, took a bite, put it down, and flopped back down. I looked over at Ashley and Andy. "So are you two, like, a couple, or...?" I asked. Gerard sat up and threw the monkey. "I think I'll go enjoy my burrito upstairs." he said. He picked up the monkey and ran upstairs and we heard a door slam.

"Was it something I said??" I asked. Ashlin laughed. "Nope, this has been going on for a while." she said. I nodded. "Okay, good." I laughed. "SISTINE!!!!" we heard Gerard yell from upstairs. Sistine sat up. "That's my cue." she said. She bounced up the stairs. Frank looked at Mikey. "Your girlfriend just left you for your brother. How does it feel?" Frank asked. "Shut the fuck up, Iero." Mikey said. "He's angry!!!"Frank said. He threw a fork at Mikey.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" he asked. "Where did that fork come from anyways??" I asked. Ashlin laughed. "The air." she said. Mikey stood up. "Hey, Frank?" Ray said. "Yeah?" Frank responded. "You should run." Ray laughed. Frank looked over at Mikey. "Oh shit." he ran upstairs and Mikey ran after him. "Should we help him?" I asked. "Only when we hear the scream." a blonde guy with bright blue eyes said. I think he said his name was Bob? I dunno.

We heard a scream. "NOW we go." Bob said. We all went upstairs to see Mikey on top of Frank, poking him in the forehead with a fork. "What...even....what??" I stuttered. "HAHAHAHA how does it feel??" William asked. Probably referencing a past experience or something. "Should we do something?" Ashlin asked. I shrugged. "ASHIE HALP MEEEE!" Frank whined. "Ugh fineeee"Ashlin sighed. "Wow, you don't love your boyfriend." Andy mumbled. She gave him a death glare. "Mikey, get off Frank or I swear to fucking god I will lock you in the dumbwaiter and never let you out!" she yelled. Wow.

Mikey jumped up. "You wouldn't." he said. Ashlin nodded. "You know I would." she said. Mikey raised his eyebrow. "You wouldn't. You're too much of a wuss." he said with a smirk. "I WILL put you in the dumbwaiter." she threatened. "Do it." he said. She smiled. "You asked for it." she said. She grabbed his arm and walked him over to the dumbwaiter and pushed him in. "Shit, your serious!!" he said. "Obviously!" she said. She closed the dumbwaiter and locked it, knowing he's claustrophobic.

"Pft-I can handle this." he said. "This is nothing."

30 SECONDS LATER

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I CANT HANDLE THIS LET ME OUT NOW ASHLIN OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL FILL YOUR BED WITH SPIDERS IM NOT EVEN FUCKING KIDDING!!!" Mikey screamed. "Yeah right." Ashlin laughed. "Oh my god JUST LET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING DEATHTRAP BEFORE I DIE!!!" he yelled. Sistine ran out here. "What the fuck is going on??!" she asked. Everyone looked at Ashlin.

"THE EVIL DEMON SPAWN KNOWN AS ASHLIN PURDY LOCKED ME IN THIS TINY LITTLE SPACE AND WONT LET ME ABOUT AND IM ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE SO PLEASE LET ME THE FUCK OUT NOW." Mikey screamed. Sistine stared at Ashlin. "You locked him in there?!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" she freaked out. She ran over and unlocked it and got Mikey out. "Are you okay??" she asked, hugging him. Mikey nodded, and hugged back. "Yeah I'm fine. Ashlin, I WILL AVENGE YOU!" he stated. "Hey, you asked for it, just saying." Ashlin sassed.

YEAH theres the chapter yay ok so yeah OH i didnt fall earlier skating whooo meow my cat is staring at me hai kitty how r u good k now lets chat about ur toilet situation lol ^.^ oh one more thing--im thinging of doing a collab story message me if u wanna do one *gets 0 messages* well then luv ya 2 k baibai