We Spread More Germs Kissing

A/N- Chappy spam today! xD in a good mood so ill write alot! xD SPRING BREAK FTW!!!!!! Oh yeah sorry this is kinda short im making some extra long ones! :3

Time lapse to next day at school. William's POV

I walked into the school with Sistine and Mikey. We walked over to a group of people. One guy looked a little bit like Mikey, but he had red-vines hair.

"William, this is everyone. Everyone this is William. Yay we know each other." Sistine said with fake enthusiasum.

"Hey."everyone said around the same time.

LATER AWN STILL WILLIAMS POV

I was starting to memorize where things were, even though it was my first day. Right now I was going into art. I opened the door and two familiar people jumped up and screamed, "OVER HERE!!"

I walked over to them. "I'm Gerard." The literal red-head said. "I'm Ashlin." the black haired one said.

"Who's this?" asked a guy with blonde hair from behind them. I looked at them "Should I tell him?" I asked. Ashlin shrugged. "At your own risk." she said.

"I'll take that as a no." I responded. She shrugged. I sat down between her and Gerard. The blonde guy glared at Ashlin. "Who is he?" he asked again.

"Jared. He doesn't want to tell you." she said. Alright. His name's Jared. Good to know. I think. "Who is he?" He whispered to Ashlin. "My friend." she said.

"Why shouldn't I know him?" I asked. "It's Sistine's ex boyfriend."Gerard explained. DUH. "Seems so obvious now that you mention it." I said. Gerard smiled. Well, at least I know Sistine has nice friends.

Later On. Ashlin's house. Ashlin's POV.

I made Frank come over today for two reasons. One, he's my boyfriend, so why not? And two, I can't be the only NORMAL person at my house.

I came through the door with Frank and saw Gee and Ashley on the couch. Ashley was chewing gum. He took the gum out of his mouth and stretched it. Gerard plucked it out of his hands and stuck it in his mouth.

"If I barf will you get mad at me?" Frank asked. "Not if I barfed first." I said. We just stared at them. "You know how many germs you just spread doing that." Frank said.

"We spread more kissing."Ashley said with a smile. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO!! NOT READY FOR THAT!!!"Frank yelled. He tossed his hood up and ran to my room.

I looked back at the idots. "My boyfriend's brain explodes, your brains explode." I said. I started to walk towards my room.

"I'm still your best friend, right?" Gee asked. "No, not really." I said. He shrugged. "Then who is?" he asked. "Frank. Duh."I said.

"Thats your boyfriend." he said. "If that works for Sistine and Mikey, it works for us." I yelled running into my room. I found Frank in a ball on my bed.

"Promise we'll never see what they just described." Frank said, still in a ball. "God, I sure hope not." I said. He was still in a ball rocking back and forth. About five seconds later, Gerard swung my door open. "No closed doors!" he said.

I gave him the finger and shut my door. "I love you too." he said from behind the door. I heard him walk away. "That happens everyday." I told Frank. He came out of his ball and layed flat on my bed.

"Where's Rhia and Batman?" he asked. I shrugged. "His house playing video games most likely." I said. He nodded. "Wanna play some video games?" he asked. I nodded. "Sure." I said.

Meanwhile, At Jared's House, Jared's POV :3

I'm stupid.

I'm stupid.

I'm. So. STUPID.

Why am I stupid? Because I broke up with Sistine. Why did I break up with Sistine? She was texting her best friend.HER BEST FRIEND! I am so stupid.

Maybe I should get back with her. That should be easy. NOT. She never leaves Mikey's side. THEY'RE ALWAYS TOGETHER. This isn't gonna be easy.

But I will get her back.

Somehow.