The Fabulous Lives of Gerard and Sistine

Hello marshmallows!!! So i have a few things to say-

1)im not ending the story yet im just gonna keep going and see what happens

2)I went to a gerard way concert last night and now have eternal happiness

3) @sistine wrote this chapter as revenge for me using her name in this story xD

THATS ALL LETS READ SOME FANFIC YEAH!!

Gerard.

“Why are Frank and Ashlin being so weird?” Sistine wondered when we got to the art room.  It was lunch time and between William being his usual creepy self and Frank and Ashlin staring at us as if we were going to suddenly start doing a performance of The Nutcracker we really just needed to get away.

“They’re always weird,” I pointed out. Because, it was true. They are.

“Do you think they know about us?” she wondered as we sat on a desk, “You know they’ll bring up the whole Mikey and I thing if they find out.”

“Well, you and I know the real you and Mikey story so it doesn’t matter,” I soothed. She was starting to stress me out with her curiosity. I really DON’T have all the answers, I just act like it. Sistine just smiled and nodded.

“Sorry, I’m being a stress case,” yes you are, “I’ll calm down now,” thank you.

I’m about to say something when all thoughts fly out the window. The window I see Ashlin and Frank’s faces pressed against for a moment before they both duck down.

“Stalker alert,” I giggle as I climb off the desk and rush to the door.  I throw it open and see then both sitting on the floor.

“What are you doing?” I questioned.

“Err, the real question is what are YOU doing?” Ashlin asked.

“I asked first,” I pointed out, trying really hard not to laugh.

“Well, I, uhh, asked … second?” she responded.  I just raised my eyebrow at her.

“Whatever. You guys are horrible stalkers,” I stated before going back into the room.

“What did they want?” Sistine asked, suddenly right in front of me. I jumped straight into the air before I could stop myself, letting out the type of yell you would normally hear from a cat. She fell back laughing hysterically.

“Buck you!” I yelled, laughing just as much, “You’re so mean to me!”

“I am,” she admitted as the bell rang, “but you heart me.”

I rolled my eyes as we made our way into the crowded hall.

“Yeah, still trying to figure out why,” I mumbled. She pinched me playfully before skipping off to her class.

Sistine.

“Wow, we were a bet,” I stated when Gerard and I made it to my room that afternoon, “If I had known I would have played that out differently.”

“Yeah, me too,” he whined laying on my bed, “ADVENTURE TIME!”

I threw him my television remote before sitting on the floor with my laptop.

“Why are you so faaaaar awaaaaaaay?” he whined.

“Because I’m doing something,” I explained, “Now watch your Adventure Time like a good boy.”