Dog or Bitch?

A/N- hello my pretties! QUESTION TIME!! Should Sistine stay with Mikey OR (the mighty OR!) go back to Jared? DUN DUN DUNNNN so lemme know before i start making twenty more chapters ;D PEACE AWF!

Ashlin's POV

Ah, coffee... I'm awake now. How did I wake up? Sistine screaming into an intercom. Now everyone was downstairs. Besides Bob and Ray. Who knows where they were.

"So Ashlin...last night you said kissing was wierd..."Rhia started. "Yeah...?" I have no idea where she's going with this.

"Is that why you hardly kiss your boyfriend?" she asked. Now everyone was looking at me. Then Frank. Then me. Frank. Me.

Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get that!" Frank said, as he jumped up and ran to the door. Traitor.

Frank's POV

Saved by the bell, I thought as I opened the door, Or maybe not.

Jared.

"You're like one of those bad things in the bible that wont go away." I stated, not even caring that this was one of my so-called friends. Jared gave me a funny look. "I'm pretty sure there was an insult in there somewhere..." he said.

"Yeahhhhhh" I said. Why wont he just leave. "Okay, what do you want?" I asked. "Why are you being like this, Frank?" he asked.

I stared at him for a second. "Like what?" I asked, leaning on the door, Ashley and Andy style. "Like, well, about a week ago, you were my best friend. And now-" I cut him off.

"And now, your crazy about getting your ex-girlfriend back-needless to say, YOU dumped HER- and you want ME to help. Of all people, ME. What if I don't WANT to help you?!" I finished.

He stared at me for a second. "Well, I'm not helping you, so you can go now." I said, before turning back to the house. Jared turned my around. "Don't touch me." I said in an irritated tone.

"I do what I want." he said. "Dude, I'm not helping you. End of story." I said. And with that, he punched me in the face. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I screamed. I glared at him.

Being the Frankie I am, I punched him back. Bad idea.

Ashley's POV

We were all sitting on the couch, harrasing Ashlin to kiss her boyfriend. "Speaking of, does anyone else hear all that commotion outside?" I asked. Everyone got quiet. "Probably our neighbors." Sistine said with a shrug. "I'm gonna check." I said.

I opened the door to see Frank and Jared on the lawn tackling each other. One second Frank's on top of Jared. Then Jared on Frank. What the fuck was going on?

I didn't think, just did. I walked over to them, and kicked Jared in the ribs to get him off Frank. "You okay, Frank?" I asked, giving Frank a hand up. He got up and looked back at Jared. "What the fuck did I do?" Frank asked, so quietly I barely heard him.

"You did what you needed too. Come inside." I said. We walked back up to the house. He kept looking back at Jared. We went inside. Ashlin jumped up the second we walked in. She saw Frank's black eye and bloody nose. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?" she screamed.

"Sistine's insane ex-boyfriend happened." he said. Sistine and Mikey looked at each other. "I'm going out there." Mikey said.

"No, your not." Sistine argued. "Yes, I am."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes." Sistine said with a smile. "No." Mikey shot back. "Wait-what?" he questioned. "Wow, I'm surprised that actually worked." Sistine said.

Mikey stuck his tounge out at her. "Well, SOMEONE has to knock some sense into him. Obviously, Andy's magic didn't work on him last time." he said.

"OBVIOUSLY!" Frank called from the kitchen, where Ashlin was getting him an icepack. "SHUT UP I TRIED!" Andy called back.

"Someone's going out there. And that someone is ME." Sistine argued.

"No, I'M going." Mikey said. "I'm your girlfriend, not your fucking dog, Mikey." Sistine said. Whoa. Sass fight! "I never said you were my dog! I just don't want you going out there!" he argued.

"Yeah, he never said you were his dog. But he said you were his bitch." Andy pitched in. Sistine gave Mikey 'the look'. "What did you call me?" she asked.

"I NEVER said that! I swear!" Mikey defended. "I'll deal with that later. But now, I'm going outside." Sistine said, walking to the door. Mikey chased after her and Gerard caught her. Ah, two brotherly minds think alike.

"Dont TOUCH ME!!!!!" Sistine screamed. "I'm going out there." Mikey said. Sistine rolled her eyes. "Fine. Go out there. But I WILL talk to him. And YOU about that whole me being your bitch thing." she said.

"I NEVER SAID THAT!" Mikey called behind him, heading towards the door.