Ex-Boyfriends

Hi! I have a perfectly good explanation for not updating--my laptop broke in September, and I didnt get a new one until late January. IM SO SORRY but anydoctorwho, an update! Yes, you heard that right, and update! I think my writing skills may have improved idek

So please enjoy!! I have another chapter I'll upload after school tommorow, lovlies :D

Ok, WHOVIAN OUT!

LATER THAT NIGHT

*Ashlin's POV*

Everyone was sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows. I looked around at everyone. They all seemed happy. Even Gerard was smiling, which was good. I don't like it when he's sad. Or anyone, really. Im and up-beat, happy person, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to sadness.

Anyways, we were happy. "So who's sleeping where?" William asked. "Well, we have 3 tents, so 4 of us can go into each one. So one of them can be me, Mikey, Ashlin, and Frank." Sistine said.

Ashley pitched in, "One could be me, Gerard, Andy, and someone else." Everyone looked at him. "I'm not sleeping with you." Gerard said. "I'll sleep in the car."

"Well, I'm not sleeping out here, I'm sleeping in the van where it's safe." Rhia said. Ray nodded in agreement. "Alright fine. Just don't get to close in there. If you know what I mean..." Sistine joked.

They both stared at her for a minute, then hopped in the van and locked it. Gerard went to the car and locked himself in. "So Ashley, you gonna sleep with Andy?" I asked. Ashley shook his head. "We can sleep at opposite sides of the tent." He said. I saw Andy's smile drop.

I actually feel really bad for Andy. I mean, he's liked Ashley for like, ever. And then Ashley met Gerard and Andy was just like a third wheel. We all assumed Bob and William would do the same in their tent, but you never know. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that there's something between those two.

Everyone thinks that though, so it's not just me going crazy. I hope... "I'm gonna go on a walk around the campsite." Sistine said as she stood up and stretched. "Ashlin, you should come with me." she said.

I nodded and tossed on my hoodie. We started walking. Sistine looked at me. "So um Jared's been texting me..." she said. My mind stopped. "And I've been texting him..."she trailed off.

I thought about what they could've been talking about. "What do you guys talk about?" I asked. She shrugged. "I dunno. Lots of things I guess..." *bing! bing!* Lightbulb! "Is one of those things Mikey?" I asked. She looked away, then glanced at her phone.

"I-uh-um..."she trailed off. She glanced at her phone again. I swooped it out of her hand. "Hey!" she exclaimed. "No!" I yelled as she tried to take it back. I read through the texts

Jared:Hey

Sistine:Oh um hi

Jared:So have you thought about it?

Sistine:Yeah

Jared:And?

Sistine:Sure I guess

Thought about it? About what?? I gave her her phone back. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked, more demanding than asking. "He uh thinks we should start hanging out again...you know, as friends-nothing else." she said.

"Oh uh okay." I said. I swear, my mind just exploded. I dont like the sound of this...

Later, back at the campsite

We were out late and when we got back everyone was asleep. Except for Ray and Rhia, we could hear them laughing. Then the laughing stopped. What was going on? I tried sneakily look through the window. Oh. My. God.

What. Wait-what? They. Were. Kissing. What. Even. What. No. What.

I rubbed my eyes and tried to pretend I never saw that. I went into the tent to see Frank and Mikey already asleep, and Sistine starting to fall asleep. I layed down next to Frank and fell asleep, thinking of everything.

Skipping the rest of the camping trip because idk what to write

I was kinda bummed right now. Summer's almost over. But hey, it's free comic book day so yay. Were all on our way to the comic shop, most of us drinking Starbucks. I was drinking a Caramel Frappuccino, you know the one with the whipped cream and chocolate drizzle? Yeah that one. Sistine likes to call it the 'Typical White Girl Drink'. It drives me crazy.

LATER AT THE COMIC SHOP

We were all looking at comics when I glanced over and out of the corner of my eye saw someone. They looked familiar. Wait- I know that face. That adorable face and pretty hair and emo eyeliner. I discreetly stared at him.

Is it-? No, it cant be. He moved away. But maybe he moved back? I do have a few missed calls from him. Could it be-?

Oh my god it is.

It's my ex-boyfriend.

It's Pete.