You Broke Up With Her

I told you, chappy spam! HEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE Tacos :3 Last two paragraphs were written by sistine ill dedicate it to her shes awesome

The Next Day A Lil Before Lunch

In a hallway not so far far away.

Still Jared's POV

"No." Mikey said. "You were stupid enough to break up with her."

I groaned. "I'm sorry! I was just asking." I said. Why did I even try? "You seriously want me to break up with her so YOU can get back with her?! HELL no!" he said. Okay. Mikey's pissed.

Frank and Ashlin started to pass by, then stopped to watch. GREAT. Then Sistine popped up behind them. Drawing a crowd. "Are they fighting over ME?" Sistine whispered to Ashlin. She nodded. "Pretty sure." she said.

Are we being THAT obvious? Our arguement went on. "NO! I'm not breaking up with her! Let's go Sistine." Mikey said as he left with her. "But its lunch! Aren't you gonna eat with us?!" Ashlin called to them. "Not today." Mikey yelled back. She sighed. "Thanks Jared." she said.

Suddenly, Andy passed by with Rhia. "Shouldn't have dumped her." he said. "Rhia? How. Does. He. Do. THAT?!" Frank questioned. She shrugged. "I dunno. I'll let you know when I do." she said. Andy smiled.

Gerard and Ashely passed by. Hurricane was on Ashley's shoulder. Or at least what I THINK was Hurricane. It was half red-half black. Probably to match both of their hair.

I can't beleive my life right now.

Ashlin's POV

"Wow. That was a little crazy." I said, opening the cafeteria doors. Frank nodded. "That's why I'm never breaking up with you." he said. I smiled and hugged him. "What if I broke up with you?" I asked with a smile. "Well, why would you wanna do that?" he asked. I thought for a second. "I'll get back to you on that one." I said. He laughed.

We came to our table and saw Jared at 'home'. Meaning, he had his hood up and his head on the table. We looked around and didn't see Sistine and Mikey.

We sat down. Ray poked Jared. "Leave me alone." Jared said. "Dude, you did this to yourself. You broke up with her." Ray said. "Your not helping." Jared said. "Not trying to." Ray said.

"My parents are coming home today. Probably leaving again in a week." I said. "What do you parents do?" Frank asked. "Work. That's how people make this stuff called money." I explained.

He laughed. "Well, what money-making process do they have?" he asked. I smiled. "They work for a casket company. They go around selling and delivering caskets to funeral homes." I explained. He gave me a blank look.

"What?" I asked. "Why aren't there any in your house? Why isn't anyone playing in them?!" Frank asked. I shrugged. "I dunno. We could probably get one." I said.

A second later, Batman, Rhia, Ashley, and Gee plopped down. "Gee said that you said nobodys coming to our house again." Ashley said. I nodded. "YEAH. It turned into the house of hook-ups." I said.

"It benefitted you!" he said. I nodded. "Good point." I said. He smiled. "Have I ever said I hate you?" Frank asked Ashley. "How could you hate ME?" he asked.

"Let's go back to that whole bathroom incident." Frank said. Everyone looked at him. "Words! It was all words! Nothing bad happened!" he quickly added.

Everyone nodded. "That incident benefitted you!" Ashley argued. "Wow. That line again." Ray said. "I'm all about benefitting people." Ashley said. Ray looked at him. "I don't even wanna know what you mean by that." he said.