Boyfriend Abuse

A/N-Expect lots of updates....-Pikachu..

At Le Skewl On Monday

Ashlin's POV

I hate Mondays. The worst day of the week.Why? Because it's the BEGINNING of the week. We've all had a long weekend, though. Mainly because of Jared's psycho-ness. I would normally be able to handle Jared being psyco, but beating up my boyfriend and one of my best friends, he took it too far.

So here I am, at my locker, with Frank *of course* who still has a black eye *again, of course*. Then Sistine came over. With Mikey *DUH*. Frank saw Mikey's black eye. "Heh. Heh heh. Heh. Your face is worse than mine..."Frank said. "Shut the fuck up, Iero." Mikey snapped.

Sistine pulled out a small box of donuts. "Sorry about this weekend, Frank." she said, handing him the box. "There all glaze...and still hot..."Sistine added. Frank smiled. "Forgiven. I'm never answering the door at your house AGAIN!" he said. Sistine smiled. "Good idea..." she said.

"Okay I can't take this. Mikey!" Sistine said. Mikey went from behind her, to next to her. She whiped a bottle of something out of her purse. "Come here." she said. She squirted the creme out of the bottle and put it on Mikey's eye. The purple bruise was close to completely covered.

"What exactly is that?" Frank asked. "Concealer." Sistine answered. He laughed. "Don't laugh, prettyboy, your next!" Mikey said. "Ha, ha, wait-what?!" Frank asked. Sistine tossed Frank against a locker. "Is this gonna hurt?" he asked. "No. Maybe. Probably a little." Sistine said. "Just give me a straight answer!" Frank said.

"Just let her put on the makeup! Take it like a man, Iero!" Mikey cheered. A few people in the hallway stopped and stared. "Stop staring! Have you never seen this before?!" I questioned. Everyone shook their head. "Well now you have. Keep walking!" Mikey said.

"Do you want your pretty face to be pretty again,or not?" Bob asked, popping up. Frank groaned. Sistine finally finished covering up his eye. "God,Frank,at least Mikey was able to do that without crying." Bob said. "I did not cry. And Mikey's used to that...uhm...boyfriend abuse." Frank said with a smile.

"THERES THE REAL REASON JARED LEFT YOU!!!!" Bob said."Obviously he didn't mind it, because he wants her back." Andy said, popping up next to Bob. "Yesh! You guys dated because you were both psycho!" Bob added. I face palmed.

"I would stop there, Bryar." Sistine said. "Me-owwww! Fiesty kitty!" Frank said. I laughed. "You already hit Mikey's bitch button today, Iero, you don't wanna hit mine." Sistine said.

Frank scooted away. Our lockers were pretty close to the door, so we could see out the windows,and hear things outside if it was loud enough. "What the-?" Mikey asked. "I see your car, Ashlin..."Andy said. "I hear Big Time Rush...which I know absolutely nothing about." We all stared at him...

We all filed outside to reveal that the BTR we were hearing was coming from the black car that happened to be mine and Ashley's. Gerard and Ashley stepped out of the car and came up to us. Frank and I scooted away. "I don't know theese people." I said. "Yes you do,Ashlin." Gee said.

*Mental face palm* We all went back inside. "So Mikey, whats this I hear about you calling Sistine your bitch?" I asked. "We don't speak of that." Mikey said. "So it DID happen?" I asked. "No! It's a vicious lie!" he defended.

Sistine gave Mikey a death glare. "We've have enough action for the day. Were leaving." Sistine said. "But school hasnt started yet!" Andy said. "Don't care!" Sistine called behind her, heading for the door. Mikey followed. "Now whos the bitch?" Frank called out to them. "Shut up, Iero!" Mikey called back.

"Is that seriously my new name? My name is Iero now?!" Frank asked. Ashley nodded. "Yup." he said. "Shut up, Purdy." Frank said."Wait...if he's Purdy, that means your last name is Purdy, Ashlin! Oh my god, if we get married, I'm so taking your name." he said.

Bob face palmed. "You a sad, strange little human." he said.

AT LUNCH

As usual, Ashley plopped down at our table, patted the seat next to him, and Gerard skipped over and sat there. "Hey Ashlin, remember when your brother WASN'T part of your social life?" Frank asked. I nodded. "Yep. I miss those times." I said. "Me too." Frank said.

"I don't!" Gerard said. "I do." Andy said. We all stared at him. "You do?" I asked. "Hey, where's Mikey and Sistine?" he asked, changing the subject. "They went home..." Frank said.

"Okay." Andy said,then left. Rhia smiled. "I saw you guys in the kitchen..."she said. I gave her a confused look. "You know, when I screamed?" Rhia said. "I heard a scream, but I thought it was Ashley...why did you scream?" I asked. "And what do you mean, 'saw us in the kitchen'?" Frank added. "When I thought Ashlin was getting you and icepack, and you guys were kissing..." she said.

Frank and I stared at her for a second. "That never happened." I said. She shook her head. "That so happened. In fact,you should do that again!" Bob said, popping up."When did you get here?!" I asked. "Can you keep a secret?" Bob asked. Frank nodded. "Yeah?"

"So can I." Bob said with a smile. Rhia face palmed. "You saw us kissing?" I asked Bob. He nodded. "Yep. Even got a picture." he said, showing the picture on his phone. Frank glared at him.

"HMMMMM I should send this to Andy!" Bob said, tapping his screen. "Batman." Rhia corrected him under her breath. "Sent!" Bob said excitedly. "I hate you. So much." Frank said.

"You pronounced 'love' wrong" Bob. said. "ANYWAYS, you guys should do that again!" Rhia said.

"Go get your batman." Frank told Rhia. She nodded. "Don't gotta tell me twice!" she said. I rolled my eyes as she left. "Hey Bob, has anyone ever gone to your house?" Frank asked.

Bob shook his head. "Nope." he said. "How do you get here?" I asked. "I walk. Duh." he said. "Don't you live on the other side of town?" Frank asked. Bob shook his head. "No. I live two houses away from Ashlin. Who said that?" Bob asked.

"Andy. DUH." I said. "He needs to get his facts straight..."Bob said. "Oh, so maybe Mikey DIDN'T call Sistine his bitch!" I said. "Probably not. It's just a funny lie." Bob said.

"Funny lie is gonna get Mikey a busted lip." Frank said. "Or single." I added. "Yeah...you should get Andy to fix that." Frank said.