They're Brothers, Smart One

A/N-I gotta shower (for those of my stalkers who wanted to know...hint! hint! chemical_teardrop) LOL okay so yeah

We were almost done with our project when Ashley swung my door open randomly. "No closed doors in the house." he said. "WHAT?!?! Since when?!" I asked.

"Since now." he said. I groaned. We finished up our project pretty quick and Frank got his goods together. "Wanna go to Gerard's place?" he asked. I nodded. I could use getting away from my brother and his insane best friend that felt like another brother.

We started to leave, when Ashley asked me something. "What's Gerard's number?" he asked. WTF? "Why?!?" I asked. WHAT WAS WITH THE WORLD TODAY??!?! "So I can know where your at." he explained. "Just call me! Or Frank. I'm pretty sure you have HIS number!" I said.

"No, but that's a good idea." he said. I looked outside to see Frank already out of the house. I ran outside and caught up with him. "Any idea what's going on?" I asked. He nodded. "Care to share?" I asked. "Nope" he said.

"NO?!?!" I gasped. He shook his head. "No...just no...maybe later." he said. Wow. Theres just a bubble around me where everyone knows whats going BUT ME!! We made our way to Gerard's house to see no Jared. He was probably hanging out with Sistine.

Frank said hi to Mikey then went to go talk to Gerard."Hey." I said. Mikey's head poked up from behind his PSP. "Oh hey!" he said. "Whats up?" I shrugged. "At this point, I have no idea what is going on in my life." I said. "Care to elaborate?" he said.

I sighed. "Well, my brother and Andy and Frank are all acting really wierd. It looks like Frank is mad at Ashley. Frank knows whats going on but he wont tell me. Probably telling Gee right now, though." I said.

Mikey perked up. "If he tells Gee, I can figure everything out from him, and tell you!" he said. "That works." I said. My phone started ringing. It was Ashley. I put it on speaker so Mikey could hear his insanity.

"Hey Ashley." I said.

"Hey. Where are you?"

"Mikey's house."

"I thought you were going to Gerard's."

"Same place."

"Really?"

"There brothers, smart one."

Mikey laughed.

"Oh...whos with you?"

"Mikey."

"Where's Frank?"

"Talking to Gerard. Most likely talking about this whole thing between you guys that I sadly know nothing about."

"Alright. That was it."

"BYE."

I hung up. "See? INSANE!" I said. Mikey nodded. "Yup. And I thought MY brother drove people crazy." he said. "Oh he does, just not as much as my brother is right now" I explained.

"I'll make sure to tell Gee you said that." he said, with a smile. "Hey,where is Gee? And Frank?" I asked. He shrugged. "Probably in Gee's room. Wanna check?"he asked.

"Sure." I said. So we walked over to Gee's room. The door was closed. "What are they saying?"I whispered. Mikey shrugged. "How should I know? Your the one with good hearing."

"Why not just knock and see if they let us in?" Mikey suggested. "If theyre talking about what I THINK theyre talking about, they wont let me in. Theyll probably let you in." I said.

"Just wait out here. I'll leave the door cracked and if they ask where you are, I'll say your in the bathroom." he explained. I nodded. "Okay." I said.

So I sat there for a few minutes, and couldn't hear a word they were saying. Did they know I was right here? Not in the bathroom? I gave up and started walking around their house.

A few minutes later, I saw Mikey, Gerard, and Frank exit Gerard's room. "What were they talking about?" I asked Mikey. "I can't say." he said. UGH. "Why?!" I asked. He said he would! D:<

"It's about you." he said. OH. "Good or bad?" I asked. He shrugged. "You may think it's good. You may think it's bad. That's all I can say without giving anything away." he explained.

"Well, at least I know a LITTLE bit of what's going on. Thanks Mikey." I said. He smiled. Frank and I headed back to my house. Ashley took Frank home. I did not want to go with them.

In the car with Ashley and Frank

Frank's POV

I hate Ashley

I hate Ashley

I. Hate. Ashley!

"So. What did you do at Gerard's house?" he asked. I ignored him."Hello? Earth to Frank!" he waved his hand in front of my face. "I'm not talking to you." I said.

"Then who are you talking to?" he asked with a smile. Smarty. "Frank!!" he said. I just stared out the window. We finally made it to my house and I got inside as fast as I could. I headed into my room.

That was for sure one of the worst days of my life. I decided to text Ashlin to warn her that her brothers coming home.

Ashlin's POV

My phone buzzed about five minutes after Frank left.

just got home. ur bro is on his way bac. uve been warned.

I laughed. I headed into my room and flopped on my bed. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Sistine.

"Hey!" I said, trying not to sound like I was having a bad day.

"Hi." she said. She sounded like she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got in a fight with Jared."

"Oh. Did he,like, break up with you or something?"

"Gladly, no, not yet. But weve been getting into arguements lately."

"Do you think you will?"

"Sadly, yes. But I try not to think of that."

I heard the door open and Ashley's voice.

"Oh okay sorry. I gotta go. Ashley's home."

"Okay. Bye."

"Byee"

I hung up and opened my door. I headed into the living room. "Any of you wanna tell me whats going on?" I asked.

Andy shook his head. "No. Do you think Frank might have stolen my Batman shirt? I still can't find it."

SO YEAH (scott pilgrim refrence) (8 o clock?) :3 nevermind! xD okay so yeah das it so long and goodnite! *carries coffin down rail*