Shit Just Got Personal

Hey danosaurs! =^.^= yus, an update-dedicated to my mum c: anywhovian, my friend has a wattpad and she asked for mine so she could read my stuff and i was like 'err umm oh i gtg talk 2 uh someone *looks around* ah yus jen i must go speak with jen k bye' <-true story much wow ok go read stuffs nao

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"I told you I have skills" Frank smirked. "But I thought you just said you don't have skills?" Gerard pointed out. "I meant on a skateboard" Frank sassed. "Hey, leave the sassing to Gerard." Sistine said. "Yeah, Frank. Leave the sassing to me." Gerard scoffed. "I would, but then there'd be no sass." Frank said. Gerard looked at me and pointed at Frank. "Get him to stop." He said. I looked at them. "Or nah." I laughed.

"Wow. You and your boyfriend are total ass-butts." Sistine said. "I don't know what you're talking about." Frank said. "...Ass...Butts? Don't get me wrong, but isn't an ass and a butt the same thing?" Bob asked. Rhia snorted. We all looked at her awkwardly and started laughing.

About 20 Minutes Latah.

"I'm getting bored. I'm going home." Sistine said. She put the lens on her camera and got on her board. "Bye guys." She said. "Byeeee" we all said at the same time. She started to skate away and looked back. I think Gerard read her mind because he grabed his board and followed. "Well then." William said. We all sat there for a second awkwardl-"OW!!" Someone yelled from the direction of Sistine and Gerard.

"Action! Lets go!" Bob said as he ran and jumped on his skate board. "What is he-a five year old?" Ray asked. "Man, I don't even know anymore." Rhia laughed. We skated (or in Frank's case-scootered) to Sistine and Gerard. "Okay what happened?" I asked. I saw Mikey helping Pete off the ground. "Yeah, what the hell happened??" Ray asked. "Gerard ran into Pete." Mikey explained. "Holy crap are you okay?" I asked Pete.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said. "Oh hey, Sistine, I found your boyfriend." Frank said. He stood next to Mikey. "Incase you didn't notice, I was talking about him." Frank said pointing at Mikey and whispering behind his hand to Sistine. "Just because your talking behind your hand, doesn't mean only I can here you." Sistine said behind her hand in a whisper voice.

"...My elbow's bleeding." Pete said in a whisper voice. "Dammit Gerard, you broke him!" Mikey said, not-so-whispery. "Dude, calm yourself it was an accident." Sistine said. "Oh of course you'd defend him." Mikey snapped. "Of course you wouldn't!" Sistine said.

"Hey, Pete" William whisper-shouted. "I live right across the street. Do you wanna go get a band-aid?" he asked. Pete nodded. They walked across the street and Bob followed. Frank looked at Sistine and Mikey. "Are you guys about to kill each other? Cause if you are tell me before hand so I can get my phone out and record it." He said. I elbowed him lightly. "What the hell, dude?" I said. "And no, were not gonna kill each other." Sistine said. "Yeah, that'd just be a waste of time." Mikey added. "So now I'm a waste of time??" Sistine snapped.

"I never said that."

"You implied it"

"How?"

"Well you ignore all my texts and calls for days, and then you just show up with Pete!"

Gerard put his hand on Sistine's shoulder. "Calm down-don't kill anyone." He said. "Stay out of this Gerard." Mikey snapped. "Why should I? I mean, if you were being a decent boyfriend, maybe she wouldn't need me around!" Everyone gasped. "Truth hurtssss" Ray said quietly.

"Maybe if you stayed out of other peoples relationships, yours wouldn't be shit," Mikey shot.

"Too far," Frank stated. Gerard just stared at Mikey for a second before jumping on his board and skating off. Sistine gave Mikey her death-look and skated after Gerard. "...Wow. They totally bailed." Ray said. "So Mikey, you wanna go back to house and check on your boyfrie-Pete?" Rhia asked. She skipped across the street before he could say anything. Ray followed. (Yes, skipping. Deal with it.) "If I were you, I'd be sooo pissed right now." I said to Mikey. "Shut the fuck up Ashlin." He said.

LaTeR

We were all at the Sistine/William house hanging out (without Sistine or Gerard because who knows where they are) and someone knocked on the door. "Why do people even bother knocking anymore?" William laughed as he answered the door. It was Ashley. "Is Gee here?" he asked. We all shook our heads. "Well where out could he be??" he asked. "Uh, try HIS HOUSE..?" Bob said. "He doesn't live here?" Ashley asked. "Are you really that stupid or...?" William trailed off. "I don't understand your question..." Ashley said as he left. Rhia looked around. "Okay, I need to know-are you guys really this stupid? Frank, you just dropped me into your circle of friends where everyone is together-and I know you two are together-" she pointed at Bob and William. "It's obvious but you just won't say it. Anyways, like, seriously, what is up with you people? Is it the Oregon air? Oh my god take me back to New York." She said really fast. "I see how it is." Ray said. "Nuuuu I didn't mean thattttt." Rhia whined.

There was another knock. "What the hell" I mumbled. I opened the door to see Ashley again. "What do you want?" I asked. "...where does Gerard live?" he asked. "You don't know where your -quote- boyfriend lives? That's just low, dude." I sighed. "Yea-wait, QUOTE boyfriend? Whatdafuck is that supposed to mean??" he asked. "You guys have been done for so long you've just been to stupid to notice it." Frank budded in.

-*-*-*-*-*-

hizzaaaaaah kay theres dat ok hope ya liked it and stuff btw more scott pilgrim references bc cats ok bye